Kara and Nate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve definitely lost weight which has aged them.
It’s not all sunshine and rainbows travelling like they do.
they way the “sell” the travelling lifewith having all these credit cards etc is not good either. People get into so much trouble for applying for all these cards

Reactions: 1
I'm still subscribed to them. still enjoy watching them. but had a pause when their daily drop channel started. I went over there initially to "see more content" from them but it's just a sales pitch video.

might be easy to sign up for those cards (if I was in the US)
might be easy to get all those bonus points and transfer between services

it's not easy to pay off the amount you have to spend on them to make the points worth using

I feel that's something rather important that they neglect to talk about in those videos so I stopped watching that channel

Reactions: 5
I'm still subscribed to them. still enjoy watching them. but had a pause when their daily drop channel started. I went over there initially to "see more content" from them but it's just a sales pitch video.

it's not easy to pay off the amount you have to spend on them to make the points worth using

I feel that's something rather important that they neglect to talk about in those videos so I stopped watching that channel
They also don’t mention they are earning all the points from the referrals when people sign up for the cards.

Reactions: 2

If you have a business like them, getting the spend on money you would be spending anyway and paying it off with revenue like they have isn't an issue. For the average person, it doesn't work quite the same...

Has anyone watched the interview they did on The Unplanned Podcast? They actually came across really well there. It was refreshing to see Kara without the constant baby voices and crying.

I thought their comments on not having kids was interesting, it sounds like Kara would like to have them but doesn't think it's possible with their lifestyle which is largely driven by Nate. I kind of felt sorry for her as she seems to have come to terms with fact they might never have them. At least that's how I read it.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched the interview they did on The Unplanned Podcast? They actually came across really well there. It was refreshing to see Kara without the constant baby voices and crying.

I thought their comments on not having kids was interesting, it sounds like Kara would like to have them but doesn't think it's possible with their lifestyle which is largely driven by Nate. I kind of felt sorry for her as she seems to have come to terms with fact they might never have them. At least that's how I read it.
I get the impression Nate makes a lot of the decisions

Reactions: 5
I think in some relationships one is more of the leader and one is more of the follower, or like the planner and the passenger etc. And I don't think Kara minds letting Nate feel in control and do a lot of the decision making as she's just happy to be there (and I don't mean any of those things in a bad way). But when it comes to children it needs to be a lot more 50/50 decision between two partners and I hope she's not been talked into it instead of coming to the conclusion herself that she values the travel lifestyle over her old plans for example

Reactions: 6
I get the impression Nate makes a lot of the decisions
I don't think she has the patience to sit down and make the plans and decisions. that's why she would do all the video editing and Nate would plan the trips. It's probably easier for him to just work a trip in his head and book things without conferring with Kara on everything.
---
I think in some relationships one is more of the leader and one is more of the follower, or like the planner and the passenger etc. And I don't think Kara minds letting Nate feel in control and do a lot of the decision making as she's just happy to be there (and I don't mean any of those things in a bad way). But when it comes to children it needs to be a lot more 50/50 decision between two partners and I hope she's not been talked into it instead of coming to the conclusion herself that she values the travel lifestyle over her old plans for example
I can't imagine them on the road or on a trip trying to manage getting there AND taking care of a kid lol.

I could see Kara being happy chilling on a beach with a baby or similar whilst Nate goes on the crazy adventures

As long as Nate keeps bringing her coffee in bed every morning. And takes care of the baby. And takes care of the travel plans. And takes care of the van/RV/ whatever.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she has the patience to sit down and make the plans and decisions. that's why she would do all the video editing and Nate would plan the trips. It's probably easier for him to just work a trip in his head and book things without conferring with Kara on everything.
Yeah I agree. Though they offloaded the editing pretty quick too 👀 lol

She even said Nate is quite controlling, I know in context it wasn’t meant to be a bad thing but he definitely is.

Yeah I get the impression it wasn't meant as a bad thing. I took it more that he comes up with most of the ideas and she goes along with it, which is fine but I think if she wasn't with Nate she'd be very happy with a normal life with kids. I hope she doesn't regret it when she's older.

Yeah I get the impression it wasn't meant as a bad thing. I took it more that he comes up with most of the ideas and she goes along with it, which is fine but I think if she wasn't with Nate she'd be very happy with a normal life with kids. I hope she doesn't regret it when she's older.
That's my impression too. I mean she/they still have some time

Kara always seems soooo happy when she’s around children, like her stories today with her nephew. I really think she’d love children deep down

I think they’d quite comfortably be able to travel with one child. Nate can do all the crazy stuff whilst Kara is with the child. She doesn’t seem to enjoy the crazy stuff anyway. They stay in amazing resorts/hotels the majority of the time so wouldn’t be too hard to have a baby in them places imo especially as others on YouTube do it with more children or not staying in such nice places

Reactions: 6
I think they’d quite comfortably be able to travel with one child. Nate can do all the crazy stuff whilst Kara is with the child. She doesn’t seem to enjoy the crazy stuff anyway. They stay in amazing resorts/hotels the majority of the time so wouldn’t be too hard to have a baby in them places imo especially as others on YouTube do it with more children or not staying in such nice places
I am in the same predicament as Kara, my partner and I travel a lot and I’m not ready for the commitment of a child but I think that’s also cause I choose to spend my money on travel instead of stability whereas they can do both