Kara and Nate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHALES?! God I hope that‘s a typo 😭
Uhhh and the fact they don’t know it’s the English/Welsh border not UK, UK is all four countries.

The fact that she put it’s one of the coolest things to do, errr no, there’s a lot of other stuff like surfing in Cornwall, visiting the Highlands, Ben Nevis, soo so much more

Reactions: 1
Uhhh and the fact they don’t know it’s the English/Welsh border not UK, UK is all four countries.

The fact that she put it’s one of the coolest things to do, errr no, there’s a lot of other stuff like surfing in Cornwall, visiting the Highlands, Ben Nevis, soo so much more
Whatever THEY'RE doing is the coolest thing to do. Because they are the coolest. Ever.

I understand my opinion is irrelevant to them because they have a zillion subscribers and they get tens of thousands of views for every video. Some people envy their lifestyle. I don't, but I also don't admire anyone who seems to think having a zillion subscribers entitles them to special treatment everywhere they go

I did laugh when they were on one of their luxury train journeys and they got kicked out of the highest tier car because they weren't staying in it. They seemed to think they should be allowed in just because they're WORLD FAMOUS vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate that they've written Wales wrong. (I am welsh) but also they showed a pub and locks and thats it. They could have done a lot more, They always make the uk look rubbish. Tbh I've stopped watching them as it feels like if its not a free thing that costs £10,000 to the public they don't care. They used to be a lot more humble and nice. Now i don't get good vibes which is a shame tbh.

How embarrassing that their content isn't good or engaging enough that they need to make themselves look dumb to gain the comments instead.

Reactions: 2
Oh look they are flying first class again 😴

Also what’s up with Kara? Is she on drugs or something

Very bizarre. Also finding the tone of her insta stories a bit bitchy and negative these days. Moaning about Europe not having hairdryers in the bathroom but they do have shaver sockets (it’s because of the voltage difference, which as a “seasoned traveller” she should know” and talking about “mediocre breakfasts”

Just think there’s an undercurrent of negativity going on. Is the allure of constant travelling wearing off I wonder?!

does anyone actually care for their train videos? I find them so boring, along with their flight videos

Reactions: 3
Very bizarre. Also finding the tone of her insta stories a bit bitchy and negative these days. Moaning about Europe not having hairdryers in the bathroom but they do have shaver sockets (it’s because of the voltage difference, which as a “seasoned traveller” she should know” and talking about “mediocre breakfasts”

Just think there’s an undercurrent of negativity going on. Is the allure of constant travelling wearing off I wonder?!
They are just entitled and despite all the travel, they always live in a bubble and don’t care about anyone or anything besides themselves. And they surround themselves with a bunch of their fake and phony influencer friends just like them who really want to slit each other’s throats while pretending they are BFFs.
---
Oh look they are flying first class again 😴

Also what’s up with Kara? Is she on drugs or something
I think she is over medicated on pills and most likely SSRIs. She acts like a complete bimbo and I am yet to hear her say anything intelligent and mature in all these years. She would not make it as a contestant on “ Are you smarter then a 10 year old?”
---
Why do I get the feeling they are not fans of the UK :unsure:
They are not fans of any country or place except the Hicksville they live in the American South. They are like a traveling circus act and they don’t care about the places they go or the people or culture and don’t bother to learn anything and it’s all for making vapid content to plug in their sponsored commercials.

They don’t go and visit any place on their own out of curiosity or interest unless they’re getting some free activity from some tour operator.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They are just entitled and despite all the travel, they always live in a bubble and don’t care about anyone or anything besides themselves.

They don’t go and visit any place on their own out of curiosity or interest unless they’re getting some free activity from some tour operator.
I had looked around for a thread like this when I joined tattle and didn't find it. Sad to find read all that is going on with these two. I still enjoy them and while they do look entitled, some of their adventures seem interesting and fun.

I was sure that they disclose when they get free or paid for trips.

I guess I'll have to watch with a different hat on now.

Yep, it's totally obvious their "friends" are chosen based on who can help them increase their subs, views and sponsorships. And it's all of them, not just K & N, who do this. Their attempts to have conversations and look like they're enjoying one another's company is hilarious to watch.

Yep, it's totally obvious their "friends" are chosen based on who can help them increase their subs, views and sponsorships. And it's all of them, not just K & N, who do this. Their attempts to have conversations and look like they're enjoying one another's company is hilarious to watch.
if they pop up on anyones channel I watch - and they have- I just don;t watch the video so it just loses the collab channel viewers imo

had to watch the 1 hr first class suite one just because I was curious but the i'm vegetarian 3o seconds after eating chicken satay really made my blood boil. is she that thick???