Kara and Nate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of unhappy comments on their new “paid ad” to get people to sign a petition to do with CC rewards.
What are they unhappy about. The fact that they were paid? I understand there is federal legislation that would just about kill travel reward credit cards.

Seen a recent post Kara said she's 33......gosh I thought she was about 40

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always presumed Kara is older than Nate. She is also constantly exposed to sun and wind. If she doesn't use sunscreen regularly it could cause her facial skin to age faster.

Reactions: 2
I always presumed Kara is older than Nate. She is also constantly exposed to sun and wind. If she doesn't use sunscreen regularly it could cause her facial skin to age faster.
Saw a post recently of Nate looking so skinny and aged, genuinely looked like his dad I couldn’t believe how different he looked!

• Sad
Do they do this on purpose for engagement or what??? I wouldn't put it past someone like Nate to think he's real smart like that. Like when they spelt Wales wrong and then slyly changed it a few days later
That's for fake engagement. People rarely misspell that word that way. Most often people will use "your" in every instance. It takes effort and thought to spell it with the apostrophe.

Reactions: 1
Do they do this on purpose for engagement or what??? I wouldn't put it past someone like Nate to think he's real smart like that. Like when they spelt Wales wrong and then slyly changed it a few days later
I'm pretty sure Nate mentioned in a Q&A video once that they do this on purpose.