Kara and Nate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not but as a casual reader of this thread, it threw me way off pretty quickly to where I honestly thought I made a wrong click or I missed something major.

I mean no malice nor insults toward you. In my Tattle travels there has generally been a rule, perhaps unspoken, that tries to keep threads on topic as much as possible and where new threads are encouraged to facilitate discussion of the off topic... topic. I mean, logically that makes sense, yeah?
I understand. I was just commenting on a post here that mentioned Tyler and Todd. So that’s why I commented about it on this thread. Not intending to derail or go off topic. 👍

Reactions: 2
We can always create a tyler a Todd thread, if there's interest 😊
Would be a good to keep this thread to K&N.

I don't have an issue of mentioning other YouTubers but that got unnecessarily deep.

Reactions: 6
Really disappointed that their Christmas market reviews required air travel. In Europe it’s not necessary. Watched two other instagrammers do similar and neither needed to resort to the first class lounge!!

Do you know why Tyler's family never visits or even gets mentioned? Did they ever say?
So over all of these grifters who can’t think for them selves. They all have become such carbon copies of each other. It’s the same content from the same people doing the exact same thing over and over and over. They are all starting to look alike and merge into one big grifter baby…..

Reactions: 4
Really disappointed that their Christmas market reviews required air travel. In Europe it’s not necessary. Watched two other instagrammers do similar and neither needed to resort to the first class lounge!!
didn't they say that one of the trains were cancelled or was it because they changed itinerary last minute?

Reactions: 1
anyone else concerned by how skinny nate is in their second latest video? (the underwater hotel one)

Reactions: 1
anyone else concerned by how skinny nate is in their second latest video? (the underwater hotel one)
he seems to be okay. thought he always been pretty thin though.
might not be putting all the weight back on intentionally after the intense events he did the past year.
still pretty active so could just be a phase

Did anyone see their story on Instagram about 'moving out of colorado for good'? With them packing all their stuff
Does this mean they've bought something somewhere else do you think?

Did anyone see their story on Instagram about 'moving out of colorado for good'? With them packing all their stuff
Does this mean they've bought something somewhere else do you think?
I think it's just them saying that after staying in one place for a month they're finally going back to full-time travel

Guessing they are moving their stuff out of Rick and Bec's place in Leadville. Perhaps they are moving so K&N can't store stuff there anymore.

Lots of unhappy comments on their new “paid ad” to get people to sign a petition to do with CC rewards.

Their view on eating is so unhealthy. Kara saying she’s reading a book about fasting now 36 hours into a fast?! They’re both unhealthily thin as it is it’s worrying.

Reactions: 4
There's no way they're "paying" for all this luxury travel with credit card points. They have a zillion followers and get a zillion views of their videos. THAT is what's paying for all of this luxury.

I stopped watching them and unsubscribed after Nate carelessly and selfishly exposed that nice Peruvian family to whatever severe illness he had. It's not like they can just pop on over to the Urgent Care center down the street for medical treatment, NATE.

Reactions: 3