Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Bianca is attractive. She looks better without that platinum blonde pixie cut she did have. I don’t rate Kim’s looks personally but his behaviour towards her is wrong considering she is the Mother of his children

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Timz

VIP Member
Starting to think Ye why was taking the extra mick with the big black boots! 😆

Everyone has their right to their opinion, but that doesn’t chance the fact that Adidas was build by the 2 brothers who were nazi’s. That being said I don’t think Adidas wanted to curries, they were pressured into it.
Yes the brothers made military boots for them, the younger founded Adidas, the older founded what became Puma

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
How do you know she hasnt been trying to get him help or seperated from him already? Very unfair to just assume she's colluding with his illness when you dont know what's actually going on behind closed doors? He has even said himself Kim and Kris have been trying to get him 'locked up' by sending to 2 doctors to Wyoming where he has run off to away from them, sounds to me that's bot colluding that's trying to get him help. Sounds to me like this has been going on for a long time and they have indeed been trying to help him.
how long are they married? How many kids have they got together? Over a period of many years?
they even planned a surrogate to welcome a new kid into this dumpster fire of an environment, so no, this illness hasn’t just risen up out of the blue, it’s been clear he’s been very unwell for a long time.
At what point is it wise to say “get yourself on the right path or we can’t continue and we’re not bringing more kids into this relationship”

the Kardashian’s document every aspect of their lives, Kim doesn’t speak about his illness, despite it being clear to all that he’s struggled for a long time.
Sound bites like “we don’t have the same views on politics” etc don’t count.

she has encouraged his crazy online by allowing it to continue.
This bizarre bullshit about running for president, she’s played her part in this circus for a very long time and it’s benefited both Kanye and the Kardashian’s.

when you live your life in the public eye, when you fuck up (or stand by while others fuck up) you are part of the problem,
she’s stood by and allowed his rants and bizarre actions to continue without distancing herself from it.

I don’t care if they have 108 rooms in the sunken palace, she’s stayed there, with the kids.
and if reports are true that they’ve been arguing for a long time that’s even worse.

I absolutely believe THIS time she’s probably got MH experts involved, because it’s been the most public and most reported about breakdown he’s had to date. The world has been watching a “presidential candidate“ fall apart in front of the worlds media. Everyone has questioned how it got to this point. So Kim and co have acted. About time.
Kim said he’s never accepted help, she can’t force it on him, thats sadly true, but she can make the choice to say she’s not going to live with it either and neither are her kids.
Just my opinion obviously

idk2

VIP Member
Have you noticed it was only really north he spoke about none of the rest of the kids. I do think Kim loves him but a manic episode like this would be very hard to manage and to live with. Even in lock down there was stories coming out that he left all the parenting to Kim because he had he's own stuff to do. That's incredibly selfish especially when the kids are so young and demanding. I'm sure she resents him in some way for being so selfish I know I felt like that towards me ex when they put themselves before our children all the time
Dont feel too bad for her, they have live in nannies they pay to stay with them and look after the kids.

Also, I dont think this is being done to promote his album. The Kardashians wouldn't tarnish their own name and release such hurtful comments about North almost being aborted. If they wanted publicity, all he needs to do is say something unpopular which he's been doing for the better half the year with his slavery comments. Kim has distanced herself from him for while, going as far as saying they dont have the same views and dont believe in the same policies.

This is an interesting viewpoint in regards to Kanye's behaviour and new video (see attached)

I wonder if he has come of his meds due to his new album and it interfering with him being creative, but he appears to be being abusive towards Kim (I'm no Kardashian fan and I've never watched an episode of KUWTK in my life). I'd be seriously terrified if I was her

Attachments

Astrella

He does appear to be very ill. At least with Trump he just pissed on Russian prostitutes.
Well, I'm always at a loss as to how Trump is able to remain in office. Baffles me how the American way makes removing a president apparently impossible.

In sickness and in health - can you imagine what would happen if she divorced him and he spiralled further out of control. She’s more than likely trying to get him help. Which he won’t accept. Kim and her family can be criticised for a hell of a lot of things but not for their love of Kanye. They have all always loved and supported him.
I think her love is genuine too but I do note how his health seemed to get much worse after he fell in with the K Klan.

Londonsays

Chatty Member
Over the past few years I feel like he’s shown signs of mental illness. I’m not saying that flippantly. Him and Kim in power would be an absolute farce I don’t think it’s even funny. The world is becoming a scary place
He has bi polar.

Astrella

No wonder there is talk of a Divorce, Kanye is a total Fruit and Nut.
I can't understand why she is staying with him. Even if she really does love him that much, I'd have thought his comments about North's near miss abortion would be the final straw for any self-respecting partner/mother.

totallytaz

Chatty Member
However, he seems to think he has autonomy over all the other people in his life bodies too? I mean, him stating his children won’t be in Playboy or make a sex tape, surely that would be up to his daughters (and sons) since you know, it’s their lives and bodies?

I think Kanye was specifically referring to Kris doing this.

0F236BF0-B32C-463F-B7C9-25CD65E606E0.jpeg
AC77CADB-E08E-42A0-876A-E1756FA04568.jpeg
672F053F-AAD3-4E9D-936A-23F031DA5065.png

• Haha

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Net and Yahoo lives in my head rent free.
He's disgusting but that'll never not be funny.
I had to rewind it one of the most surreal things I have seen especially with the face mask and gloves and Alex Jones normally the one who dresses up crazy was sitting there looking shocked

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

So it sounds like Kanye is sharing her with his mates and she could at any time be found dead from a OD.

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hopefully just noise to get people talking about him. The relationship didn't take off in the mainstream like it was meant to, this business of taking a woman and moulding them into whatever he wants is old now. He's meant to be innovative and a creative, it's always the same Kanye.