Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Timz

VIP Member
Adidas and Gap announced they have part ways with Yeezy brand, but Adidas in their contract say they will still use his previous Yeezy designs but under their branding 🤔 they just care about profit over principles, but take a look how Adidas was founded way before they gave Ye das boot 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Trumpers or whatever they call themselves seem to show more concern for Biden’s mental decline than his own supporters, it’s curious why with all the candidates there could be we always seem to get a clown show

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Correct, he is not worried about any lawsuit, by the time anything gets to court it will be war and peace all on it (ie a long written testimony but he will just ad lib as usual on his soapbox) 😆
It’s been an exhausting few weeks with this fella but quite the rollercoaster ride 🎢

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I just don't get it. Why the feck do they fall for him in the first place? Poor kids, 'yeah my dad is yeezy, didn't want me, hates on jews and just got a blow job on a boat with a woman he's trying to make look my mum in her undies for all the world to see.'

'Bianca is stuck and her friends are trying to save her, but no one can because of the blockades Kayne has put up [around her],' a close friend of Bianca's told DailyMail.com.

'Everyone is extremely concerned. This isn't who she is. She is an incredibly outspoken and lively person who is never one to keep her mouth shut.'

Kanye is trying to make Bianca into a radicalized version of Kim - almost like Kim 2.0,' the source insists. 'The difference is that when Kim was with Kanye he was respected in the fashion world. He has since lost this respect.'

i love the Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas divorce link at the end

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Exactly this. I am not a Kardashian fan, in fact I wish I'd never heard of them, but as yet I've never seen them do **anything** that they haven't somehow monetized. I'm sure they'll work out a way to swing this to their financial advantage, even if they do genuinely care about Kanye.
didn't Kim tweet her support for Kanye running for president.

And, I’m then supposed to give her a pass when I comment on this car crash 😐

damn I had to wade through some amount of vapid bullshit about underwear that sucks your bits in to find this....
I’m captioning it.
Colluding 101. 🙂

B2CA18F8-0850-4C52-9710-9C54FBE259A7.jpeg

• Heart

Gembo

VIP Member
Is anyone else seriously terrified Kanye will win?

This is someone who, like Trump, belongs in an insitution. Yet there is every legitimate chance he could become the ruler of the most powerful nation in the world. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.
Totally agree with you I also find it terrifying. The world is getting a scarier place, getting more divided, we need people in power who have their heads screwed on and also have years of experience in politics. It’s like the equivalent of Liam a Gallagher running here (just an example I plucked out of thin air, probably better ones) someone who just makes a lot of noise and says bizarre things becoming a president or prime minister is scary.

I agree. They dont even touch when you see them on video. 0 chemistry. If anything, its adding credence to the gay rumours.

However, I read a reddit post where they talked about their fashion reach. Apparently all designers a clamouring to get them front row during fashion week across the glob. They bring a lot of PR to whoever they are linked too.

NotSkinnyButNotFat (insta) has posted how much JF's followers have increased in 3 weeks. She was up to 1m yesterday from much lower a few weeks ago

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
She’s there for the status. She’d never make the met ball without him
, the cover of vogue (people /national enquirer are her level) she’s down class without him. People want to collaborate with him (for some strange reason) and she gets to come along for the ride.

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
I’m not a mental health expert but Kanye does seem to display signs of illness. he would be better campaigning against racism than splitting the vote and risking a racist back in the White House

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
I know a lot of what he is saying is inflammatory but he is such a troubled soul and a lot of people are making jokes about this but tar other celebrities who suffer with mental illness with the 'crazy' brush.

I have to say though, the divorce with Kim is absolutely inevitable if he continues.

queenamber

VIP Member
Best case scenario at this point is that himself or others don't end up dead. It's very scary to watch it all happen in real time.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the Kardashian camp. Surely they're going to need to denounce him? Whether they like it or, they're still closely associated with him. Unless they're just leaving him to spiral out.

Ohyeah

But this is what every conspiracist always thinks. They are just about to break through and get everyone to see what they see. There is nothing to see that’s why it makes no sense
You sound a bit like Kanye here.

This man has wished death upon all Jews, said he’s a nazi and that they’re cool. He’s a POS.