Kaitlyn and Kaidale

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh...Christmas shopping at Target....going in to buy a skateboard and rollerblades among other things and she gets a handheld basket instead of a shopping cart.....that was it for me....2 minutes in....she's as dumb as a fkn rock😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's upset about all the "changes" in their lives over the past year. What changes I wonder? That she changed her job? Remodeled a van and took a long road trip? Broke up with her non-committal boyfriend? These were changes that she made herself. Did I miss something? 🤔

Reactions: 2
She sounds very depressed and the son is hardly in the videos.
she certainly does give off depression vibes...how can you blame her...her life is chaos...i actually feel sorry for her. She's a young pretty woman with no life beyond running around chasing her son through parks and beaches. No man will want to take on all that baggage....she's screwed....while K's daddy lives his life carefree with his other 3 kids....

Reactions: 4
I just watched the 'drawers' episode. Crotch shot (always) butt shots. She seems hard working, seems very tuned in to what her child's needs are, yadda yadda yadda. I just can't help but wonder what happens when sweet boy hits puberty, how on earth is she going to be able to handle a teenage Kaidale? There's no way. And what happened to her bestie relationship with Big P? Inquiring minds want to know.

I forgot this thread was here.
She took that kid to a theme park knowing he had "a cough".
She's a total idiot.
I wonder how many people he infected.
Remember when covid 1st hit and she was out running the streets with the female sow?
She totally sucks at being a health care professional.
In fact, she just totally sucks.

Reactions: 1
I watched her last video to Busch Gardens and her displays of affection with him are kind of creepy. Lots of kissing and hugging. More like boyfriend than mother and son. Maybe I am totally wrong but it just looks strange to me.

I also wonder just what does she do as a nurse. Does she give out medical advice?

Hello @ChickenGeorge ! Long time no see.
All those adults with kids on the spectrum or whatever - act inappropriately with the kids. Too much touchy Feely, always in their personal space, and as in the case of Summer with Abbie - straight up very inappropriate touching! I do not know why they do this but my theory is they're all a bunch of weirdos.
I think Kaitlin used to work as an ER nurse, which is really scary. At some point within the past year, she got a work from home nurse gig. That could be a job doing anything and that's equally scary!

In the last video of her son we see that his last name is Denning. That is his father’s last name. I wonder why he did not take the mother’s last name as she is raising him.

I just read the 11 pages of this thread and watched a few videos of hers tonight. She is going to homeschool him in a van by the river? So to speak. Yikes!

Reactions: 6
In the last video of her son we see that his last name is Denning. That is his father’s last name. I wonder why he did not take the mother’s last name as she is raising him.
No idea.
He's not paying child support according to Kaitlin.
He's a pretty successful tattoo artist. He definitely could pay.

Reactions: 4
I just read the 11 pages of this thread and watched a few videos of hers tonight. She is going to homeschool him in a van by the river? So to speak. Yikes!
She says she's tired of Life, responsibilities, and the rat race... rolling my eyes. She needs to buck up and put on her big girl panties, no one said life was going to be easy and fair. It seems she just wants to run away from things, taking her while child with her. Who lives like that, where will they be bathing and going to the bathroom, what about meals? She is not the brightest bulb in the bunch, we've seen her just camp in remote areas, JC who does that when you're single with a small child. Anyone notice she was talking as if her son was her partner, even said they are going to ride off into the sunset together. She can't really carry a weapon because of the chance that he gets ahold of it, she is so utterly vulnerable and not in the right mind. She is so in need of a psychiatrist, someone needs to pound into her head that he is not her husband, he is her little boy DUH!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She says she's tired of Life, responsibilities, and the rat race... rolling my eyes. She needs to buck up and put on her big girl panties, no one said life was going to be easy and fair. It seems she just wants to run away from things, taking her while child with her. Who lives like that, where will they be bathing and going to the bathroom, what about meals? She is not the brightest bulb in the bunch, we've seen her just camp in remote areas, JC who does that when you're single with a small child. Anyone notice she was talking as if her son was her partner, even said they are going to ride off into the sunset together. She can't really carry a weapon because of the chance that he gets ahold of it, she is so utterly vulnerable and not in the right mind. She is so in need of a psychiatrist, someone needs to pound into her head that he is not her husband, he is her little boy DUH!
I don't see this ending well. Kaidale is a strong, fast and growing boy who is going from the important routine of school and the company of different adults and children to a nomadic and isolating lifestyle with his doolally Mother. What will she do when he decides to elope in the middle of the night and gets lost, hurt or worse? Kaitlyn has commented how far Kaidale has come in terms of socialization, that was due to therapy, school and hard work. I fear that he will regress and be unable to rebound because of Kaitlyn's insistence on her tin can tour. Her parents seem to be very involved with Kaidale, I can't see them being comfortable or pleased with any of this. I am still dumbfounded that Kaitlyn is a nurse. She has poor critical thinking skills, moves as slow as molasses and does not seem at all bright. Imagine going into the ER and finding that she is your loved one's nurse?

Reactions: 6
I agree. She treats him like a boyfriend and some of the hugging and kissing seems a bit strange to me.

I don't see this ending well. Kaidale is a strong, fast and growing boy who is going from the important routine of school and the company of different adults and children to a nomadic and isolating lifestyle with his doolally Mother. What will she do when he decides to elope in the middle of the night and gets lost, hurt or worse? Kaitlyn has commented how far Kaidale has come in terms of socialization, that was due to therapy, school and hard work. I fear that he will regress and be unable to rebound because of Kaitlyn's insistence on her tin can tour. Her parents seem to be very involved with Kaidale, I can't see them being comfortable or pleased with any of this. I am still dumbfounded that Kaitlyn is a nurse. She has poor critical thinking skills, moves as slow as molasses and does not seem at all bright. Imagine going into the ER and finding that she is your loved one's nurse?
She stated she works for a pharmaceutical company. So she does not do nurse like duties.

Now she has him taking tennis lessons, she just enrolls him in anything and everything, there is no consistency. Now that she is going to take him out on the road, there will be even less consistency. He has autism, and doesn't need to be waking up every day in a different setting. How is she going to fit any toys for him in that little van. He will miss his classmates, his family, and any stability that he used to have. The more she vlogs, the more she shows she has no common sense, not really even book-smarts. She has never actually said she has researched autism, and then in turn educated us on it... Unlike the king of all knowledge, Big Mouthed Asa🤓. The way she lets that boy run wild, that's not going to work when they are both unfamiliar with their surroundings. It's like she just wants to live off the grid, thinking that getting away from life will fix everything. Girl has watched Nomad too many times. It's really sad.

• Sad
Now she has him taking tennis lessons, she just enrolls him in anything and everything, there is no consistency. Now that she is going to take him out on the road, there will be even less consistency. He has autism, and doesn't need to be waking up every day in a different setting. How is she going to fit any toys for him in that little van. He will miss his classmates, his family, and any stability that he used to have. The more she vlogs, the more she shows she has no common sense, not really even book-smarts. She has never actually said she has researched autism, and then in turn educated us on it... Unlike the king of all knowledge, Big Mouthed Asa🤓. The way she lets that boy run wild, that's not going to work when they are both unfamiliar with their surroundings. It's like she just wants to live off the grid, thinking that getting away from life will fix everything. Girl has watched Nomad too many times. It's really sad.
I can not believe she is going to home school him while living in a van. He has zero attention span.

She has really lost it with him. Home schooling a boy with no attention span. No bathroom facilities and a loss of social inputs. Is this child abuse? What would child services think of this situation?