Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, not a fan of Swift myself but I think it's clear she's a *bit* more talented than someone who was fingered on Love Island and eye fucks herself in bikinis 24/7 to stay 'relevant'.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laughing and saying that Taylor Swift’s songs are ‘chart rubbish, they are tit’ … I don’t think Taylor cares Kady, especially when she’s worth $740million according to google. You just stick to advertising any old rubbish on instagram and grabbing freebies to pay your car finance off hun or to get your window cleaned for the 6th time this month!! 😴 where does her career actually go from here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laughing and saying that Taylor Swift’s songs are ‘chart rubbish, they are tit’ … I don’t think Taylor cares Kady, especially when she’s worth $740million according to google. You just stick to advertising any old rubbish on instagram and grabbing freebies to pay your car finance off hun or to get your window cleaned for the 6th time this month!! 😴 where does her career actually go from here?!
Hahaha 😂 "because she writes her own songs" at least Taylor has talent and a reason to be famous. Kadys 15mins was up years ago

Reactions: 1
Her second go at Love Island hasn’t gave her much of a career boost as she probably hoped I take it? No exciting new brand deals or anything but she’s still plugging that trade your iPhone in company which she always does 😴 bet she’s gutted she didn’t hold out for the ‘all starts’ one which is starting in January, I imagine it’s bound to get more viewing than the last series of love island?! Unless she goes on for a 3rd time 🤣

Reactions: 5
Her second go at Love Island hasn’t gave her much of a career boost as she probably hoped I take it? No exciting new brand deals or anything but she’s still plugging that trade your iPhone in company which she always does 😴 bet she’s gutted she didn’t hold out for the ‘all starts’ one which is starting in January, I imagine it’s bound to get more viewing than the last series of love island?! Unless she goes on for a 3rd time 🤣
it says she’s been confirmed for all stars?

Am I being dense here? She’s ranting on her Instagram story’s about Vinted and how all her clothes are on there which are either brand new or only worn once (so almost all will be gifted from brands I’d imagine) and she says she’s not on there to make money as 50% is donated to charity. So she’s obviously pocketing the other 50%? So she is actually on there to make money otherwise why not charity shop them or donate 100%? You can tell half the stuff on there are gifted and she wouldn’t be seen dead wearing (for example the ugly plastic looking Guess watch.. she owns a Rolex!) so she’s literally making a profit from selling things she didn’t have to pay a penny for and then has the cheek to say don’t come in with lower offers as they are bargain prices already? Yes they may be but she paid NOTHING for them yet is selling to keep half the money! Wonder if she’s disclosing this on her tax returns? 🤥 There should be something against influencers being paid to advertise something which they didn’t actually pay for but then selling it on for profit. This girl is so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable. No wonder she never seems to have any mates around her other than her mum, sister or cousins!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
On holiday with her mum AGAIN! 😂 don’t get me wrong it’s nice they are close etc but she only ever seems to go away with her mum? Clearly has no friends so drags her mum along to be her personal photographer

Reactions: 5