Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel sorry for whoever goes on holiday with her. They spend most of the day taking pictures of her so she can upload them to Instagram. It’s sad really.
The only people she ever hangs out with are Joanna, her cousins or sister. For an influencer she’s not very good at connecting with people is she? They usually all hang out in the same circles to try and keep themselves relevant. Give it another 5 years and she will be well forgotten about I would say… none of the younger generation will have a clue who she is and she’s easily forgettable now for those who did know her from Love Island.

Reactions: 5
I agree, her ‘influencer’ and Instagram career isn’t going to last much longer, she’s so boring as it is!

Reactions: 3
Oooo I need to know what he’s in court for now. Definitely a reason she’s keeping him secret though. She doesn’t even mention him in conversation, it’s like he doesn’t exist but they just go on all these holidays together 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oooo I need to know what he’s in court for now. Definitely a reason she’s keeping him secret though. She doesn’t even mention him in conversation, it’s like he doesn’t exist but they just go on all these holidays together 😂
Same I want to know more lol There is always a reason why this lot keep the boyfriends quiet. Look at Shaughna from love island. She was dating her fella for ages and wouldn’t post him.. then they got papped coming back from holiday and a day later the articles exposed him being as a drug dealer

Reactions: 4
Whoever it was who wrote about her boyfriend being a criminal that’s due in court under the JDwomen page has clearly rattled her for her to take the time out to go onto her story and indirectly address it. If you were happy with no guilt I don’t see why you’d waste your energy on an unknown posters comment 😂😂

Whoever it was who wrote about her boyfriend being a criminal that’s due in court under the JDwomen page has clearly rattled her for her to take the time out to go onto her story and indirectly address it. If you were happy with no guilt I don’t see why you’d waste your energy on an unknown posters comment 😂😂
I wonder if she thinks it's Myles or someone she knows? Like the comments she made about exes and people you dont like anymore I can't remember exactly how she worded it but it made it seems like she had an idea who it was.

She did say once about making stuff up but didn't seem to deny anything. If there was nothing dodgey about her boyfriend surely she would just say that he doesn't want to be seen and that he's not a criminal and then if people don't believe her that's up to them but the fact she isn't denying it and making stories like that makes it seem true

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she thinks it's Myles or someone she knows? Like the comments she made about exes and people you dont like anymore I can't remember exactly how she worded it but it made it seems like she had an idea who it was.

She did say once about making stuff up but didn't seem to deny anything. If there was nothing dodgey about her boyfriend surely she would just say that he doesn't want to be seen and that he's not a criminal and then if people don't believe her that's up to them but the fact she isn't denying it and making stories like that makes it seem true
I took it as her new boyfriends ex had done the trolling? Cos she said ‘girls dont do it’ etc

I did read somewhere he has a child, so maybe in court over custody/payments or something

Kady is the most stuck up vile influencer going 🤢 duck knows how shes got a podcast, definitely hanging on to Joanna’s coat tails there!

Reactions: 6
I took it as her new boyfriends ex had done the trolling? Cos she said ‘girls dont do it’ etc

I did read somewhere he has a child, so maybe in court over custody/payments or something

Kady is the most stuck up vile influencer going 🤢 duck knows how shes got a podcast, definitely hanging on to Joanna’s coat tails there!
Oh yeah that makes sense could be thinking it's his ex , yeah she is I'm surprised she's making money to carry on her lifestyle

Yeh exactly. Usually if someone isn’t into social media they will just keep themselves off it and if they get uploaded via someone else’s then it’s no big deal or they just keep it fairly minimal and not get plastered everywhere. She hasn’t even acknowledged she’s in a relationship on social media and every time she’s away with him or in his company it’s literally like she’s gone away on her own… you don’t even hear his voice or even see the back of his head in the 1029393 videos she uploads when on holiday. Definitely hiding something in my opinion 🤥

The irony of her ig stories today. Chatting about the recession with Joanna and how the price of butter is scandalous then flautining her holidays and constant takeaways 😂

The irony of her ig stories today. Chatting about the recession with Joanna and how the price of butter is scandalous then flautining her holidays and constant takeaways 😂

Guess it's cuz she has to pay for the butter ..

• Haha
I can’t see the podcast lasting. I’ve not watched one but see the mini clips she puts on her story to advertise it and it looks soooo boring! I assume she uploads the clips that are meant to encourage people to want to watch the whole thing but they are the least funny thing and don’t make me want to watch them at all 😂 it also appears Joanna takes the lead with them, Kady really has no substance to her.. I really don’t understand how she’s managed to get this much work since her series of love island ended so fair play making money from literally nothing! Her work opportunities are surely coming to an end now though considering how long ago she was in love island!

Just seen the news of her going in love island! She literally has a boyfriend. How pathetic

Reactions: 2