Kady McDermott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This house is gonna be make or break for them

They've never lived together for longer than a few weeks, so the fact they've broken up several times doesn't give me much confidence for them in a 4 week lockdown

Reactions: 5
4 week lockdown in a house that isn't finished. She'll be back at her mum's by week two

Reactions: 3
She’s back at her mum’s - don’t mean to sound like a stalker but the worktops on her insta stories aren’t the same as the new kitchen😂 not great, we’ve literally just gone into lockdown and she’s openly mixing households!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She’s back at her mum’s - don’t mean to sound like a stalker but the worktops on her insta stories aren’t the same as the new kitchen😂 not great, we’ve literally just gone into lockdown and she’s openly mixing households!
Her mum is single though so can they not form a bubble?

Reactions: 1
If you are doing a give away surely it is meant to be something a brand has given you not your old furnishings you no longer want and would have given to the charity shops but can't because of lockdown. Cheers for the offer Kady love but maybe use that rubbish /junk collecting app you are always banging on about.

Reactions: 3
Threw a wobbly about her carpet on social media and within a day has had another company message her offering that carpet. Clever girl 🙄

Does anyone know why Kady and Olivia no longer follow eachother on Instagram? Im sure lady went to their wedding and they always got on well in love island
I think it was because Olivia wouldn’t put her floor plans up for security reasons and then someone asked kady if she’d share hers. She replied something like ‘yeah me and Myles don’t think we’re posh and becks’. I think there’s a bit of house rivalry. As irritating as Kady is I much prefer her to Olivia

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Threw a wobbly about her carpet on social media and within a day has had another company message her offering that carpet. Clever girl 🙄

I think it was because Olivia wouldn’t put her floor plans up for security reasons and then someone asked kady if she’d share hers. She replied something like ‘yeah me and Myles don’t think we’re posh and becks’. I think there’s a bit of house rivalry. As irritating as Kady is I much prefer her to Olivia
I’m with you I much prefer Kady over Olivia!

Reactions: 7
my spine is cringing in that coat ‘modelling’ video she has done 🤮 where does she get them awful moves from

For someone who was so excited about moving into the new house she seems to be spending most of her time back at her mum's.

Her and Myles no longer follow each other... this is every week ... I can see her having to buy him out of this house..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Posh and becks 😂😂 so true! Olivia thinks she’s the queen of Essex

Why are all these reality tv girls so mad?! It’s just a competition of extravagance they can post? They’re all very beautiful looking.

Her post yesterday was ridiculous. Why say you wasn’t going to post it because this year has been hard for many people BUT look at me with my Porche 😍

Just dont bleeping mention it! Dont try and act considerate to others but still do exactly whats going to trigger people who have lost jobs and cant afford to get their children presents for christmas and heres you with your financed up to your eyeballs car

Reactions: 7
Her post yesterday was ridiculous. Why say you wasn’t going to post it because this year has been hard for many people BUT look at me with my Porche 😍

Just dont bleeping mention it! Dont try and act considerate to others but still do exactly whats going to trigger people who have lost jobs and cant afford to get their children presents for christmas and heres you with your financed up to your eyeballs car
Embarrassing. Saying she worked her ass off all year? Doing what?

Reactions: 5