Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living on top of a cafe in Hertfordshire and constantly having to drive to Knightsbridge for coffee and aesthetics 😂😂😄

Are they living together or?i seen some comments saying they are broke?but how they still manage to buy luxury stuff i won't if i was broke .And her closet is huge tho.So are they really?
Something fishy is going on. Probably huge credit card debts, loans and scamming followers. Josh has filed for bankruptcy and several businesses have been closed down so clearly not a sign of success.

Reactions: 7
having fakes is probably true actually I didn’t think of that! The girls on lsa found her new flat, they’re renting now above a pub back in Hitchin. If that was me I’d not be driving a Porsche lol. I’d be saving my pennies to get back on the property ladder!

Reactions: 5
having fakes is probably true actually I didn’t think of that! The girls on lsa found her new flat, they’re renting now above a pub back in Hitchin. If that was me I’d not be driving a Porsche lol. I’d be saving my pennies to get back on the property ladder!

They sadly wouldn't do the same as you. Josh launches a startup business and blows through cash staying in 5 star hotels and flying 1st class on buyers trips to China.

What are they trying to prove? I have friends who started out when they did, kept it humble and low key and are now millionaires whilst these two are still trying to impress Instagram.

Anna looks shocking and what she has done to her face is so upsetting!

Reactions: 2
I’m disgusted they’ve probably made close to 100k (since going live in December) by selling 1£ sunglasses and 5£ hoodies from China 😷 THATs how she can suddenly afford a Hermès. Rather than investing it back into the business and not leaving customers out of pocket.. they should be jailed

Omg how scary 😦 WHAT has she done!!! She’s so young!!! Really bad
She was naturally attractive before, shiny dark hair, bronzed skin, natural minimal makeup and and a nice figure.

her hair, the fillers and the Botox and eyebrows are absolutely shocking. The whole look is wrong. I think the eyebrows are tattooed on in this startled manner too.

Reactions: 4
I’m disgusted they’ve probably made close to 100k (since going live in December) by selling 1£ sunglasses and 5£ hoodies from China 😷 THATs how she can suddenly afford a Hermès. Rather than investing it back into the business and not leaving customers out of pocket.. they should be jailed
I doubt they have made 100k who in their right minds will buy those stupid T-shirt’s and cheap sunglasses they are all available in primark! Who ever is buying their products are just stupid!
Plus I used to always see her near Marble Arch and on the tube a few years back so I can confirm she was working in a hotel and she used to be so natural and pretty with her own unIque style.
Now she looks so botched and scary and very depressed!
Josh really fucked it up for them!
He made the wrong decisions and it is clear to see!
Even if they did YouTube I’m sure loads of people would watch and they could’ve made such a decent income from that rather than scamming people with different buisnsss every month, but no I think they thought they were to good for that!
Now even influencers younger than them are doing better than them smh!
Plus Anna needs to grow up she still acts like a 18 year old she needs to stop living for the gram and actually do something meaningful with her life.

Have they fallen out with ibby (sundarbay)? There was no congrats to him for the announcement that his brand is now stocked in Selfridges

Have they fallen out with ibby (sundarbay)? There was no congrats to him for the announcement that his brand is now stocked in Selfridges
Yes, they haven’t been friends for a while. Anna and Josh seem to fall out with everyone.

Josh is so annoying on twitter. He is anti vaccine and anti lockdown too. He’s always talking about investments too, but why does he keep filing for bankruptcy? Confusing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Josh is so annoying on twitter. He is anti vaccine and anti lockdown too. He’s always talking about investments too, but why does he keep filing for bankruptcy? Confusing lol
He’s trying to be outrageous like Kanye

Reactions: 1
Jwshua trying to push crypto currency threatening to unfollow anyone who doesn’t follow the crypto account. Boohoo.

• Haha
The way they fell off is funny and a damn shame 😂 couldn’t even get a nice house first

Their biggest mistake was selling that little flat 🤣 now they’re in hitching living above some shops and restaurants whilst driving a Porsche 🤣🤣🤣 each to their own 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why are they both private? Her insta profile pic makes me feel a bit ill
They both go on private when they’ve got some drama going on, they’ve been involved in multiple scams along the years so makes you think

• Sick
They are both very stupid and boring honestly anyone who still keeps up or engages with them are just stupid