Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sasha has the Iraq flag in her profile, surely she's not a Pakistani faking to be Arab. Anyway, many people claim old money from Iran/Iraq, there's many that left with corruption/stolen money and set up shop abroad acting like they came from money. The ones that do don't flaunt it as other's have said. There's famous sisters Sonya and Fyza that did the same, fake being Arab, loads do it, but for what?

Own and be proud of where you're from. I know people who have met Josh and Anna, Josh took his fake Goyard wallet to Selfridges once, it was spotted by someone who works then and then he leeched off famous people's offspring to promote his brand. They've really lost it, I remember the day of the house next door to the other influencer couple.
Yes the flag is in her bio but it should be a Pakistani one. She used to pretend she was Saudi before the Iraqi life 😂 I’m telling you she’s 100% Pakistani with no Middle Eastern background. Like you said it’s common as Sonia Fyza did the same. There’s loads but if your mum wears a sari you’re not Iraqi

Halliestar

VIP Member
I remember a few years ago Josh posted something saying that he would give 8 people the chance to be mentored by him/business partners for a new brand he was building.

Welll I was one of those suckers who fell for it. I was picked as one of the 8 and it turned out that we each had to invest £850 to start with and were promised returns of thousands... I cringe thinking about it.

There were two businesses, one was a hat and sunglasses brand (forgot the name), the other was a juice brand. Anyway the bank account I had to pay the £850 to was Designent Ltd.

It was so stupid, he set up a whatsapp group and gave us homework. Literally felt like the apprentice/Josh trying to steal peoples ideas or leach their contacts. I soon smelt the bull and got a refund and left...
Oh wow. Did you actually pay him the £850?!

susansullivan

You can get married anywhere, it doesn’t mean anything that she got married on that estate.

Most listed buildings and even Kensington Palace Gardens is available for weddings and events.

They very clearly look totally Pakistani, anyone who feels the need to overcompensate for poshness on social media are likely faking it. The richest people I know have boring IG’s with shitty photos.

If you’re old money you really don’t need to prove it or care to make sure people know.
Hmmm, interesting I don’t think they do, I’ve seen Arabs that look Pakistani and Pakistanis that look Arab, both races are equally stunning to me. They post just like all the other annoying new money ‘luxury’ influencers(Cassiie Thorpe, Jordan grant, Kate lanpel) who put their shit online, don’t think she actually thinks she’s old money not if she grew up in Slough, has she ever said that she's old money anywhere? Does anyone know specifics?
---

The dog owner is an old acquaintance, a pompous Harrovian twat & trust fund kid who does absolutely nothing with his life apart from seeking the attention of girls 15 years his junior (despite being in his late 30s). Was just curious to know if they stopped talking to him because they realised what a shitty person he is. Anyways not to derail the thread - does anyone actually know what Anna and Josh are up to these days? Surely the lifestyle isn’t being funded by the Instagram sponsorships that happen once in a blue moon 🧐
anyone pretending to be their dog on instagram is an immediate red flag to me, he was always tagging himself with girls from what I remember desperate to look cool. neither sister follows him now from what I see. The instagram spons are definitely not funding them Josh is probs involved with some NFT scams last I heard makes you wonder if Anna is complicit init too or is completely unaware? does he have a normal job at all, I heard he went back into employment too?

Last edited:

susansullivan

Whos the rich iranian shes hanging out with
Some girl called Sureh or something like this, most Iranians are rich so probs another rich girl to make Anna look relevant, she looks very tacky though. The only time I would respect Anna is if she left Josh, he is the cause of all her bad rep. I think he's fallen out with all of Anna's friends too because he's deliberately unfollowed them.

Last edited:

qtr100

Chatty Member
They had a great thread on lipstick alley or whatever it’s called. I don’t know if it’s still going but a lot of gossip was on there! There was a lot of chat re the fall out with Ibby and his other friend who is gaffinovich on insta (he had a girlfriend Jo.rdan who left him for the lifestyle Anna wanted - and was funded by rich arabs) but I can’t remember the ins and outs of the fallout but a large part was jealousy and he thought he was better than them, especially ibby who was just starting to do well with sundarbay
Surprised to hear about Jordan being funded by Arabs whole time I thought it was her own family who were helping her

szn-123

I don’t see how her life is ruined because she’s working a 9 to 5. Everyone has to work in one way or another and it’s probably made her more grounded. The level of brain rot that comes with a hedonistic luxurious lifestyle surrounded by the most vapid materialistic people on earth is very unfulfilling for someone with an ounce of intelligence. There are way worse things that could have happened than a downgrade in her lifestyle, like going to jail for something dodgy. God knows what scam Josh is up to nowadays. At least she’s free of him and can focus on her future
I would love to see Josh the scammer to pay for his crimes

ruby1231

Ive heard she actually she lives next to the kings roads, which is extremely rich part of Chelsea. she's definitely not Pakistani she had an arab wedding inside Blenheim palace, I don't think anyone who lives in Slough would have such an extravagant wedding, Ive googled it and its Winston Churchill family estate LOL I think I've heard some of her cousins have married to Pakistani christians I think that's where some people have got confused. I remember seeing that she went to Iraq on her story.
Ive noticed Anna doesn't hang out with her that much she hangs out with this other rich Iranian girl at the moment, Anna keeps losing her friends maybe she's the problem :ROFLMAO:
Whos the rich iranian shes hanging out with