Jwshua and Xammasi

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I would check her insta daily I loved how she wore colour and really had her own style. I loved her little slick high bun she would do. She completely changed and blended in with everyone else unfortunately. Ruined her face 🥹 but maybe she’s actually happier working & keeping herself to herself. I would love to know what made her leave josh though. I can think of plenty reasons but it took her a long time.

Reactions: 5
Think it’s a reality check! She conned people out of thousands with Josh don’t forget
!!!!!! She was a con artist too; she got money from people who were waiting on orders that never arrived, she was a big part of it

I bet a lot of her posts are rented items or not actually hers she’s just picturing with them, I do get the feeling that it was a very narcissistic relationship and josh probably wore her down, ruined her and her life tbh. Sad if that’s what really happened but who knows. She had so much potential smh

Reactions: 6
I bet a lot of her posts are rented items or not actually hers she’s just picturing with them, I do get the feeling that it was a very narcissistic relationship and josh probably wore her down, ruined her and her life tbh. Sad if that’s what really happened but who knows. She had so much potential smh
Yeah they used to buy stuff take pics and then take it back to the shops so she probs still doing it

Reactions: 2
Is her birkins real mi can’t believe she has gone back to working in a spa.
that must be so sad for her from living a high life to going back to working a 9-5.
men can honestly ruin your life and take away all of your good years, I know because it almost happened to me but I’m 26 I still think I have time.
she must be in her 30’s now
I hope she is able to heal and find someone that honestly loves her

Reactions: 6
I don’t see how her life is ruined because she’s working a 9 to 5. Everyone has to work in one way or another and it’s probably made her more grounded. The level of brain rot that comes with a hedonistic luxurious lifestyle surrounded by the most vapid materialistic people on earth is very unfulfilling for someone with an ounce of intelligence. There are way worse things that could have happened than a downgrade in her lifestyle, like going to jail for something dodgy. God knows what scam Josh is up to nowadays. At least she’s free of him and can focus on her future

Reactions: 10
I don’t see how her life is ruined because she’s working a 9 to 5. Everyone has to work in one way or another and it’s probably made her more grounded. The level of brain rot that comes with a hedonistic luxurious lifestyle surrounded by the most vapid materialistic people on earth is very unfulfilling for someone with an ounce of intelligence. There are way worse things that could have happened than a downgrade in her lifestyle, like going to jail for something dodgy. God knows what scam Josh is up to nowadays. At least she’s free of him and can focus on her future
I would love to see Josh the scammer to pay for his crimes

Tbf I mean more ruined her life in the sense of her probably becoming a shell of herself and giving her a reputation of ripping people off and being a fraud etc absolutely nothing wrong with a 9-5

Reactions: 1
She will probably be happier working in a spa and meeting a decent partner than being with a deluded fantasist like Josh.

Just a shame he wasted her 20’s when she could have been building her own life up and now she’s doing the job she was doing at 19.

Reactions: 9
She’s a joke if she has gone back to him! Esp his post break up whoring around.

i would lose the ounce of respect i still have for her lol

Reactions: 3
I thought I saw them together a few days ago but couldn’t get a good look so it really could have been them

• Haha