JustJulie_D #4 Did Argos refund your Mattress yet? Bore off Julie - We’re Team Emmett!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree she was out of order. Does anyone else think she looks pissed off in the roses pose. Sad individual

Reactions: 5
Completely agree she was out of order. Does anyone else think she looks pissed off in the roses pose. Sad individual
That's last year's pic I think? If you look beside it it says 2020.

But yes, she does look a bit peeved.

Reactions: 4
I had sent Healthy cunts a message on Instagram but decided to send it on Facebook as they clearly check it more. Hope they send it on to her

Reactions: 8
I see she has posted AMPX video from last night saying it was class... Fuck Sake

Reactions: 7
I see she has posted AMPX video from last night saying it was class... Fuck Sake
WTF why is she sharing a ballbag like him, oh wait yea perhaps she’ll get his free meals also.
She’s one to watch
Both of them need to get some fucking class & fast

See she’s jumping on the AMPX bandwagon now... all aboard imagine if he starting giving her his meals would she throw unhealthy cave to the side now? Ah they’re all just so alike aren’t they, match made in heaven, narcissistic, spineless, rude, obnoxious ah jeez lads the list could go on!!!

Reactions: 6
Because he was calling out trolls and asked for anyone who felt they were being targeted to contact him and he'd call them out...

Reactions: 4
She’s a dick.

Expressing an opinion is not trolling.

Disagreeing with something is not trolling.

Constructive criticism is not trolling.

I could go on.

Julie you’re a 38 year old woman. For the love of God, catch yourself on!

I feel more sorry for Kevin by the day.

Reactions: 10
I think the first thing that needs to be done is for “influencers” to be given the definition of a troll cos god bless them but none of them seem to get it

I love how thon headcase was calling out “normal” people but very little said about the other influencers that had opinions on last weekends antics

Just catching up after coming off nights and what shameful behaviour, I agree with every word, if this isn’t trolling I don’t know what is. Personal attacks with no proof this even mentioned her, blatant bullying, another character assassination of someone totally innocent. This is become a very toxic pattern, hopefully the girl is ok

Reactions: 9
She needs to look closer to home & realise that she is the troll, blasting out innocent hardworking key workers all because she needed an essential item... a mattress of course! And then screenshotting that woman and blasting her all over Facebook, maybe that’s why she didn’t talk about it on Instagram because she thought we would go on about that too without realising that there are people in her ‘friends’ list on Facebook also on here, must be killing her trying to work out who it is on her Facebook

We should write in to AMPX in Emmetts defense and let him know about Julie wouldn’t that be an absolute roar !!!

Reactions: 14

They have seen my message but no response. Hope they forward it on to her the big
They have saw mine as well but no reply nothing. Send it to her to fuck & they are all gonna be up shit creek 100%.
highly unprofessional company forwarding personal info to that gulbin
I really hope that girl /lady is ok.

The next time she puts up question boxes I am going to ask her how the mattress situation ever worked out!

That'll be one she won't get around to answering I bet!!

Reactions: 11
Omg how funny would that not be !! might yeno

Reactions: 2
I take a night off Tattle and miss all this I actually felt sorry for her during the week when she was crying about leaving the wane but omg more fool me, she's a disgrace.

How dare she name that lady on Facebook. I sincerely hope she's on the phone to a solicitor first thing Monday morning, Healthy Cave you're a joke.

Reactions: 6
I agree, I hope that the person she named does push this issue and holds both Healthy Cave and Julie to account for their actions, by sharing her personal information.
Both are a disgrace!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.