JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Do not go to Argos"..... only because they didn't play by her rules. They stuck by their own policies, and didn't give in to Julz and her whinging!
Yet!!! Wouldn’t surprise me if they end up giving her a refund! 😡

Reactions: 4
Well, if they do give her a refund and she posts about it then they've set a precedent. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
What an absolute witch. She rarely needs to buy anything as it's all gifted. Crying over this when people can't even feed their children. She's pretty well off in comparison to most other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus she wouldn't have that much of a neck on her would she? Surely someone watching her stories will know Emmet and tell him 🤞🤭
I know Emmet, aside from anything first & foremost he is literally one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, so down to earth!! I used to work with him, has she mentioned him on her stories? I need to go watch!

Can’t believe she gave out his name, store name and everything oh my god that poor guy 🙈 I actually hope he doesn’t feel too uncomfortable/paranoid about having his name blasted potentially to +50K people, everyone knowing where he works & what branch, what the hell like, there’s no way he deserved that, that poor guy just follows the company’s policies, he’s not responsible for making them! Would you take the chance of purchasing a mattress from someone else’s house during a pandemic, with porous materials/fibres saturated in potential Covid droplets? Ah no thank you, why do these ‘Instagram huns’ not get about us all being in a Pandemic? Am I missing something here??? 🤯🤯🤯 what is this world coming to, we’re now naming & shaming key workers who have been working the whole way through this pandemic to bring people their essentials whatever the reason may be, but sure I’ll go on and give their names & places of works oh my god, I shake my head in despair1

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's a total joke.

And if she's like that about a stranger in a shop - imagine the pure shite that poor fella has to put up with, cos if he dumped her she'd keep the wane from him.

Reactions: 6
She's a total joke.

And if she's like that about a stranger in a shop - imagine the pure shite that poor fella has to put up with, cos if he dumped her she'd keep the wane from him.
At the end of the day he’s a lovely guy, out earning a living, during a pandemic, working with the public, probably surrounded by Covid tenfold, with the recent queues in Argos I seen, afraid of his backside catching something and taking it home to family, but here aslong as Julie gets her £30 for a mattress that she opened that’s all that matters! WAKE UP INSTAHUNS!! He is some mothers son, just like Danny is hers, would she like someone to treat him like this on social media to +50K people? I think not. What happened to all that ‘ oh #bekind ‘ carryon spouting from their mouths not so long ago? Alright, just because she hasn’t written her experience down on a post on her page, but what she has essentially done here is troll that poor guy on her Instagram platform. I think she should issue an apology out to him the day & the staff at Argos Coleraine for coming on & blasting their shop so much.

She’ll be down next week again collecting a new microwave for all her healthy cave meals, because her other one is probably burnt out 🙌🏼 ⚡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At the end of the day he’s a lovely guy, out earning a living, during a pandemic, working with the public, probably surrounded by Covid tenfold, with the recent queues in Argos I seen, afraid of his backside catching something and taking it home to family, but here aslong as Julie gets her £30 for a mattress that she opened that’s all that matters! WAKE UP INSTAHUNS!! He is some mothers son, just like Danny is hers, would she like someone to treat him like this on social media to +50K people? I think not. What happened to all that ‘ oh #bekind ‘ carryon spouting from their mouths not so long ago? Alright, just because she hasn’t written her experience down on a post on her page, but what she has essentially done here is troll that poor guy on her Instagram platform. I think she should issue an apology out to him the day & the staff at Argos Coleraine for coming on & blasting their shop so much.

She’ll be down next week again collecting a new microwave for all her healthy cave meals, because her other one is probably burnt out 🙌🏼 ⚡
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I get she was upset but surely somebody close to her will tell her her behaviour was out of order and she will apologise.

All this gurning about zero pay yet she bought herself a brand new iphone a few weeks back. Why did she take the full year? Also shes not on zero pay as shes told us previously she gets paid for being brand ambassador for bPerfect and I’m sure thats the case with Voduz and Oh My Glam aswell.

Reactions: 8
I don't normally comment as you all say it for me but I'm disgusted by that rant. We are currently in the middle of a global pandemic and are meant to be travelling for essential reasons only, not to try and change a mattress that she couldn't be arsed to measure and then had to open it instead of just reading the packaging to see what sizzle it was. Retail workers are getting dogs abuse for just trying to do their jobs and I imagine it's quite an anxious time for them all with the amount of people in and out of the supermarkets. Then naming the manager and his store, I mean how entitled is she. I'm sure he was short with her if she was acting the way she said she was, it's not his fault his colleague got it wrong. It really has made me see a whole new light to her, I thought she was bad before with the constant phone in the child's face and the constant repeating but this just enraged me.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
"Don't go to argos" on the contrary Julz, I've got a box of quality street left over from Chrimbo and I'm leaving it into Coleraine Argos today for the attention of Emmet. Have a green triangle on us Tattlers Emmet ya legend 🍵🤣

And her saying the mattress wasn't fit for purpose? Ah no Julie there was nothing wrong with the mattress, you just couldn't be arsed to check if it was the right size. Then straight into talking about her Bperfect and hair care freebies.

Read the room Julie, people are raging that you vilified that man on social media for doing his job, I dare say he knows what a day's work is like unlike you who sits on your hole waiting for the freebies to arrive at the door. Dose!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What an absolute witch. She rarely needs to buy anything as it's all gifted. Crying over this when people can't even feed their children. She's pretty well off in comparison to most other people.
Exactly this! Before she returned the mattress she actually said “aww sure if it doesn’t fit I’ll maybe throw a blanket in it for him to lay on as he’ll not be in it often “ 🙈🙈🙈
And the shock horror that it was £30!! then proceeds to show us her new tracksuit at the same price.
You actually couldn’t make it up. 😩

• Haha
Sure prior to Lockdown she was gettin her nails done every few weeks an I'm sure there 30 quid at least (absolutely no judgement about her gettin her nails done I may add, I get mine done too an I love having them done!) but when it's 30 quid for something for your child like a mattress an she's greeting about the cost of it (fair enough it was the wrong size but that's her own duck up let's be honest) then it just shows how wrong her priorities all are!

Reactions: 7
Sure prior to Lockdown she was gettin her nails done every few weeks an I'm sure there 30 quid at least (absolutely no judgement about her gettin her nails done I may add, I get mine done too an I love having them done!) but when it's 30 quid for something for your child like a mattress an she's greeting about the cost of it (fair enough it was the wrong size but that's her own duck up let's be honest) then it just shows how wrong her priorities all are!
You think she pays for her nails?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry I get that its her Instagram and she can post what she likes but why would she name him??? I understand she was upset and yes they shouldn’t have told her that she could return it if she couldn’t but there’s no need to name and shame him ffs?? The wee boy that told her she could return was probably in the wrong so why blame the manager? I work in retail and would be absolutely heartbroken if someone named and shamed me for just sticking to company policy!!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I get that its her Instagram and she can post what she likes but why would she name him??? I understand she was upset and yes they shouldn’t have told her that she could return it if she couldn’t but there’s no need to name and shame him ffs?? The wee boy that told her she could return was probably in the wrong so why blame the manager? I work in retail and would be absolutely heartbroken if someone named and shamed me for just sticking to company policy!!
Me too I’d be devastated, it’s hard enough work in retail atm!

Me too I’d be devastated, it’s hard enough working* in retail atm

Last edited:
Me too I’d be devastated, it’s hard enough work in retail atm!

Me too I’d be devastated, it’s hard enough working* in retail atm
Like why couldn’t she have just googled ‘complaint procedure for Argos’ instead of publically shaming a key worker in front of 50k people. Poor man probably dreading going into work because she feels the need to post everything on her story.

Reactions: 7
Agree. She's made herself look like a total dickwad by naming and shaming him. No need. Hope argos give her feck all refund.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.