JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's fulla shite, she probably didn't get refused a refund because she probably is making the whole thing up so someone takes pity and gifts her wan

Woe is me boohoo
£30 Out of her own pocket! Her plan was to return, make a big deal out of it then witch and gurn enough till she got one gifted, FFS, she has had enough gifted to her, and she's so ungrateful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
LOL no, it was slightly sarcastic.

She's a grabby big hoor.

It's still there for me?
Still there for me too but imagine crying over a fuckin mattress like duck OFF 😂😂😂😂😂

£30 Out of her own pocket! Her plan was to return, make a big deal out of it then witch and gurn enough till she got one gifted, FFS, she has had enough gifted to her, and she's so ungrateful!
Exactly!!! She knows how to play the game and she's absolutely winning because people are still giving her what she wants.

Wish someone would gift her a boot in the hole and send her a palette called motivation. Maybe when she applies it she will get up and bleeping do something for once that doesn't include begging or crying fs

• Haha
Argos are clear on their website and in any store I’ve been in that if the product has been taken out of its original packaging they won’t take it back, simple. Original packaging obviously doesn’t mean she can rip it open and tape it back the best she can
She more than likely never asked or never listened when she was told the returns policy, and is just raging now she’s been told now
Completely ridiculous that she’s come on and said the managers name and made such a deal of this. And she’s just gurning looking for sympathy as usual

Reactions: 9
Argos are clear on their website and in any store I’ve been in that if the product has been taken out of its original packaging they won’t take it back, simple. Original packaging obviously doesn’t mean she can rip it open and tape it back the best she can
She more than likely never asked or never listened when she was told the returns policy, and is just raging now she’s been told now
Completely ridiculous that she’s come on and said the managers name and made such a deal of this. And she’s just gurning looking for sympathy as usual
But big julbert is never wrong you know. That's why her forehead is so big it's... Full of lies and knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s still going on! It’s a £30 mattress, you’re about to embark on building a house so whilst you might be trying to save - £30 isn’t going to leave you destitute, lesson learned..even if the wee lad told you you’d get a return you should have checked the returns policy

She’s still going on! It’s a £30 mattress, you’re about to embark on building a house so whilst you might be trying to save - £30 isn’t going to leave you destitute, lesson learned..even if the wee lad told you you’d get a return you should have checked the returns policy
20 clips posted about it. Yes I am that sad I went back and counted them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really hope they stand strong with their returns policy and don’t lick her arse just because she’s created a fuss for £30. I’m sure there’s been plenty of people caught in the same dilemma trying to return stuff and they’ve been told no

20 clips posted about it. Yes I am that sad I went back and counted them 😂
Plus we are in a pandemic.. if I was a manager in argos I certainly wouldn't accept the return of an opened mattress given the fact it came out of that house 🤮🤮 used or not!

• Haha
I’ve checked again and I definitely can’t see the 100 day returns policy she posted 🤯 so odd!!

OMG can’t get over that she has named that poor man and his position/exact store he works at!! She is a piece of work hardly his fault if someone told her the wrong info, annoying yes but these things happen!! After years in customer service/retail she is the worst type of customer and youd dread to serve her! Also Emmett has seen it as have all of Coleraine Argos🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
OMG can’t get over that she has named that poor man and his position/exact store he works at!! She is a piece of work hardly his fault if someone told her the wrong info, annoying yes but these things happen!! After years in customer service/retail she is the worst type of customer and youd dread to serve her! Also Emmett has seen it as have all of Coleraine Argos🤫
Hope they do all they can to get her in bother for naming him and his store. Hard work indeed. I feel for the poor guy and his staff having her as a cuntomer.

The videos in her kitchen state she had it out of the bag for 1 1/2 mins the ones of her in her pjs say it wasn’t out of the protective bag. No consistency in that story and she is out to get people into trouble by going to social media with it and naming the man is really terrible.

Reactions: 10
Why is she not naming the argos workers that have been in contact with her about it??

The videos in her kitchen state she had it out of the bag for 1 1/2 mins the ones of her in her pjs say it wasn’t out of the protective bag. No consistency in that story and she is out to get people into trouble by going to social media with it and naming the man is really terrible.
Allegedly the plastic covering looked like it had been rewrapped by a toddler, if it had have still been in the original plastic they would have taken it back (have a friend who works there!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She is a dose! Calling that poor guy out and the store he worked in. Crying on social media about him and all because the bug lazy begging lay about didn’t get her own way!
Cry me a river Julz! I hope they DO NOT change their mind - as she stated it was out of the packaging so therefore it shouldn’t be returned. She wouldn’t buy a mattress for her child if it hadn’t been in protective covering so why should someone else? Maybe Argos can write on it ‘big julz mattress’ and then people can decide whether they want to pay their hard earned cash for something she had out in her house for apparently 1-1.30 mins.

On another note, glad she got new pj’s. I’ll miss her in her Bully / Bullyeye set 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Julie needs to be careful naming the manager of Argos like that on social media a wee name drop could get her into a lot of trouble. She might have something to actually cry about. I am just waiting for the free mattress announcement coming now.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.