JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With soooo much hate for bperfect right now, did Julie really pick today of all days to show us the PR package she got from them and promote the brand 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she doing makeup from home now?
Seems she did today anyway. Maybe starting to do a wee bit to build her confidence up again.

What a shambles hi. Some of the photos I saw on social media last night there was zero social distancing. And there shouldn't have been so many in the shop either. It's not that big.

Reactions: 3
Did that idiot just showcase a package from bPerfect/Voduz 🤣🤣🤣 and them having the biggest pr disaster ever today. Jayus she is a thicko.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Emma Kearney, is an inspirations to all young girls. She young and just starting out, A lesson learnt I would say. But I also went to school with a cousin of hers and she was carried. Not that this should have any bearing on Emma

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Emma Kearney, is an inspirations to all young girls. She young and just starting out, A lesson learnt I would say. But I also went to school with a cousin of hers and she was carried. Not that this should have any bearing on Emma
Her five minutes of fame will be up very soon if she doesn't wise up.

Reactions: 3
An inspiration?? Why is that exactly?

She’s a dose.

• Haha
Couldn’t disagree with you more 🤦🏻‍♀️

Shes a perfect example of someone getting successful due to them being car crash tv and she proved it with those videos. If Brendan had an ounce of sense he would drop her asap! She is young but girls as young as her are studying to be Drs and raising kids etc and they don’t behave like a wild animal.

I’m not a bore by any means and at 20 I was out partying with the rest of them but I also wasn’t “influencing” over 80k people the majority of which are young girls.

Reactions: 9
Paul Stenson has reposted Emma Kearney's Hotel room videos. Deleting them didn't do the trick!

• Wow
  • Haha
She definitely not an inspiration and also a piss poor role model for the impressionable people that follow her

Grant it she can be funny at times but her actions throughout lockdown and recently are despicable....!

When you put yourself out there a a public figure you needed to take the responsibility that comes with it too

Her hotel room video is disgusting - not 💯 sure but the older woman looked very like Olivia McVeighs mother ... if so old enough to have more sense. She was with G Mc earlier in the night as though they went together - she seems to have been smarter about what was shared including her similar to her own opening night last week.

when you see the posts shared and are disgusted .....can you even begin to imagine how much off the scale blatant disregard of regulations or other people’s health nor feelings goes on outside the camera lens

Reactions: 4
She definitely not an inspiration and also a piss poor role model for the impressionable people that follow her

Grant it she can be funny at times but her actions throughout lockdown and recently are despicable....!

When you put yourself out there a a public figure you needed to take the responsibility that comes with it too

Her hotel room video is disgusting - not 💯 sure but the older woman looked very like Olivia McVeighs mother ... if so old enough to have more sense. She was with G Mc earlier in the night as though they went together - she seems to have been smarter about what was shared including her similar to her own opening night last week.

when you see the posts shared and are disgusted .....can you even begin to imagine how much off the scale blatant disregard of regulations or other people’s health nor feelings goes on outside the camera lens
Is it just me or is Emma being extremely quiet today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.