JustJulie_d #3 Gifted stays and free meals galore, doesn't stop her from being a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cause julie says so.
Can somebody start a julie give it a go trend

julie give it a go and stop the bun
Julie give it a go and do some housework
Julie give it a go and actually promote the companies who send you freebies instead of being selfish give them some recognition
Julie give it a go and stop being a dose for even 2 days would be fab

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she looked nice too. And she had a nice orange dress on yesterday too.

But she's still a whinge
She mentioned the other day she felt a bit lost-its good shes recognising it! Maybe if she spent some time trying to work out what she wants to do on insta, and then go on her stories and say what shes wanting to cover would be better....she looks lovely today, i agree...

Reactions: 5
So our julz is starting wedding make up shortly, are you allowed to earn when getting paid maternity? Infact does the tax man know about her extra curricular earnings? I dont begrudge anyone earning a bit of extra money , but when you work where she does it's a bit pot kettle black, not setting a very good example julz!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So our julz is starting wedding make up shortly, are you allowed to earn when getting paid maternity? Infact does the tax man know about her extra curricular earnings? I dont begrudge anyone earning a bit of extra money , but when you work where she does it's a bit pot kettle black, not setting a very good example julz!!
Not defending her but I would say she is legit doing that work. She's know better than to have it all over SM and not pay taxes.

Reactions: 4
Not defending her but I would say she is legit doing that work. She's know better than to have it all over SM and not pay taxes.
as a civil servant she could lose her job for committing tax fraud- she would know to declare her additional earnings. and if she doesn't, she does now!

also, i take exception to being called a rat. i'm far from it, maybe further even than those instagrammers who are so fond of the terminology.

Reactions: 8
She seems to be making a big thing of doing weddings and the kit. And spending on it.... Before makeup was a 'hobby' and extra money for her. Im thinking is she trying to transition to makeup as her sole income/job so she doesn't have to do the old 9 to 5

Reactions: 5
I didnt even know she realy did clients. Hardly seen her do any makeup and been following her a good while lol

Reactions: 1
I didnt even know she realy did clients. Hardly seen her do any makeup and been following her a good while lol
Yeah she used to do them on a Saturday.... She had a room done up for it. Had poster roller things and all. Chair.... Ringlights. The works. She also travelled for weddings.

Reactions: 4
She will know that not only would she have to declare to HMRC re tax and national insurance, but she will also have to inform her employer as earning will affect her entitlement to her employer paying her statutory maternity pay, which is what she’ll now be on. I think she is trying to build up business now so that she didn’t have to go back

Reactions: 1
How long ago was this?
Just before her and lee separated she was flat out you couldn’t get an appt with her and to be fair she was amazing, all the girls she did looked amazing but then whatever was going on in her marriage she stopped taking appointments and just fulfilled the ones she had then stopped all together

Reactions: 3
She picks and chooses who’s makeup she wants to do. I’ve had a friend message her so many time’s for an appointment and not as much as acknowledged to even say she didn’t have an appointment available or she was busy. Just ignored a good few time’s. Haven’t liked her since then.
And there’s no way SHE is doing a giveaway. It’s whoever she’s working with they will be giving it away. She clearly gives nothing away just takes takes takes.

Reactions: 7
She picks and chooses who’s makeup she wants to do. I’ve had a friend message her so many time’s for an appointment and not as much as acknowledged to even say she didn’t have an appointment available or she was busy. Just ignored a good few time’s. Haven’t liked her since then.
And there’s no way SHE is doing a giveaway. It’s whoever she’s working with they will be giving it away. She clearly gives nothing away just takes takes takes.
I have a friend this happened to also and it was for her wedding:cautious: not a good way to run a 'business' 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.