Justcherbear #17 friendships Mis-spent, morning tea a non-event. Fast becoming irrelevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cher was on screaming she’s gonny ruin Michelle’s life n get her sacked from her 2 jobs. Only people who will suffer coz a less money coming into the house is Chers lassies so what exactly is she trying to accomplish here?
Her hangover box was well groggered in 😷 imagine ordering food from a shop yer number 1 enemy works in , daft cow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cher was on screaming she’s gonny ruin Michelle’s life n get her sacked from her 2 jobs. Only people who will suffer coz a less money coming into the house is Chers lassies so what exactly is she trying to accomplish here?
Her hangover box was well groggered in 😷 imagine ordering food from a shop yer number 1 enemy works in , daft cow 🤣
It’s what Cher gets for not being a real wummin , real wummin cook their own meals fae scratch .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did see wee Lez commenting on something yesterday to that Michelle saying you know what to do with her tea tonight something along them lines I'm away to look for it 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s what Cher gets for not being a real wummin , real wummin cook their own meals fae scratch .
Nae wonder wee johns growth was stunted! He’s no had a decent meal n he’s been passive smoking her 60 fags a day 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone just left that review
They’re as subtle as a brick eh. Cher should be on her knees thanking that lassie for stepping in with her daughters when she couldn’t even be arsed turning up at court for them

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Cher will have all her minions leaving reviews trying to ruin a business absolute sad bastards. Aw is it jealousy cause that lassie works and provides for they lassies and she's a good looking lassie

Reactions: 11
Bit shite they are all trying to ruin a family business coz of a delivery driver. Arseholes
💯%, am no even sure what’s happened a just tuned in an heard them saying someone’s left a review so went for a nosey, but chers saying the cafe isn’t a issue
---

---

💯%, am no even sure what’s happened a just tuned in an heard them saying someone’s left a review so went for a nosey, but chers saying the cafe isn’t a issue
---
The name just in hospital is that meant to mean 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I did laugh at the name Justin Hospitale 😆....Chers comments saying its Lez but thats way to clever for her to come up with i think

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did laugh at the name Justin Hospitale 😆....Chers comments saying its Lez but thats way to clever for her to come up with i think
so what did this Michelle actually do? did she tell lez chers food order an how much it was lol am lost

Reactions: 7
so what did this Michelle actually do? did she tell lez chers food order an how much it was lol am lost
Same reading here what i am getting is thats michelle works in the place cher ordered from yest and michelle told lez what cher got 🥴🥴🥴
Is cher going mental? Is she getting a train to michelles??
---

[
I wonder what extras Cher & wee John got in their mince n totties 😭😂
This would never happen to Caroline
Did caroline not warn/threaten her bestie cher that REAL WUMMIN cook homemade food from SCRATCH (i miss thread 13 think im gonna go back for a read i need those videos in my life right now)

• Haha
  • Heart
---

---

The name just in hospital is that meant to mean 😂
Hahahahhaha duck sausagegate were onto mince&tottiesgate

• Haha
Saying “so and so got mince and tatties out our shop the other night” isn’t even a gdpr breach for duck sake. These TikTok bam lawyers are something else. I’d take lee sutherland over any of them 😂

• Haha
I did see wee Lez commenting on something yesterday to that Michelle saying you know what to do with her tea tonight something along them lines I'm away to look for it 🧐😂
No way so lez conspired with michelle with this 😭😭😭😭😭😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't mean to be funny but she's a bleeping delivery driver, she told someone her food order...I'd see her point if she was in a more professional position like in the doctor's or the housing or something and passing information. Hardly the end of the world cz she told someone you ordered a roll and sausage 😂

• Haha
Cher said she’s going to the café tomorrow and isn’t leaving till Michelle gets the sack 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.