Justcherbear #17 friendships Mis-spent, morning tea a non-event. Fast becoming irrelevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling! Wee lez said her and Gaz are going to a taco place for their lunch. And Cher's just phoned tiny John to see if he wants to go for lunch on his break😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No chance small John’s doing anything on his lunch break other than swap scuddies with bush and arrange sly hookups on Grindr, but incase I’m wrong I’m heading along sauchiehall street on my lunch break 🌮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No chance small John’s doing anything on his lunch break other than swap scuddies with bush and arrange sly hookups on Grindr, but incase I’m wrong I’m heading along sauchiehall street on my lunch break 🌮
He'll be raging the poor wee guy it's the only time he gets peace to catch up with his hunners of bits on the side. Noo he's got to go be Cher's bodyguard while she grabs wee Lez by the bun🙄 yes get your arse over there just tell everybody its taco Thursday🌮🥊

• Haha
Get the drones flying above Taco Bell

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we back to the days a Cher jumpin trains to doo people 🥰
Went to pick the wee man up from work first 😍
P.s Lez don't come reading here and steal aw our brilliant patter that was case 25s line about the highchair 🤫

• Haha
Thanks for new thread 💓
---

Pretty sure the person who is lez n gaz support worker is breaching confidentiality discussing lez n gaz business with folk who are then on tiktok telling everyone!!
Yeah thats an absolute breach of confidentiality and certain disiplinary matter 😠
---

i am back 😁 need to go read through what i have missed….see you next week 😂
Hope youve had an amazing break ❤

Reactions: 4
Went to pick the wee man up from work first 😍
P.s Lez don't come reading here and steal aw our brilliant patter that was case 25s line about the highchair 🤫
They are all patter thief’s. Does my nut in 😤

Reactions: 9
Yeah thats an absolute breach of confidentiality and certain disiplinary matter 😠
---

Hope youve had an amazing break ❤
It was horrendous, was unwell for majority of it then ended up in the hospital on Tuesday night until last night. Am not leaving the house again until May when this baby is here 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was horrendous, was unwell for majority of it then ended up in the hospital on Tuesday night until last night. Am not leaving the house again until May when this baby is here 😂
Awww luv im sorry to hear that.
Im dishing oot the squashy hugs so heres one for u n hope u feel better soon. Just need to put ur wee feet up and chill x
---

Right ....wonder what happened at the west end lunch 😳. Defo something went down coz Cher acting all cagey n making the faces she makes when she is sitting on the T 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That's it get the feet up hen❤ hope you're feeling a bit better now you're home x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i am back 😁 need to go read through what i have missed….see you next week 😂
Hope you had a lovely holiday! Glad you’re back to create the next thread for us 😅
Ah just seen your comment, take it easy & rest as much as you can until babas here💕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.