Justcherbear #17 friendships Mis-spent, morning tea a non-event. Fast becoming irrelevant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ....wonder what happened at the west end lunch 😳. Defo something went down coz Cher acting all cagey n making the faces she makes when she is sitting on the T 😆
Aye cos she went bleeping nowhere. She’s been sat on her arse at that kitchen table since early doors.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awww luv im sorry to hear that.
Im dishing oot the squashy hugs so heres one for u n hope u feel better soon. Just need to put ur wee feet up and chill x
---

Right ....wonder what happened at the west end lunch 😳. Defo something went down coz Cher acting all cagey n making the faces she makes when she is sitting on the T 😆
Saw Amy glass in the comments saying what you on about youve been live all day🤫 probably just doesn't want to say she went looking for them because of her bail conditions

Reactions: 6
Saw Amy glass in the comments saying what you on about youve been live all day🤫 probably just doesn't want to say she went looking for them because of her bail conditions
Defo went looking for Lez i think. She looks beeling 😆

Reactions: 5
It was horrendous, was unwell for majority of it then ended up in the hospital on Tuesday night until last night. Am not leaving the house again until May when this baby is here 😂
What a nightmare poor you 🥲.

Reactions: 5
It was horrendous, was unwell for majority of it then ended up in the hospital on Tuesday night until last night. Am not leaving the house again until May when this baby is here 😂
Sending positive vibes and healing hugs! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i am back 😁 need to go read through what i have missed….see you next week 😂
Sorry you had a tit time of it you and baby take care and rest rest rest!! ❤❤❤
I second roland the last few pages on the last thread will just bore you to shreds so just ignore them ones 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg what an actual riddy!!! Not for going for lunch with your husband- but for only do it because lez and gaz said it 😳😳😳😳
They'll be still in the house gouched with nae idea they even mentioned going for tacos😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she for real?????? Mind kd used to say she wasnt accepting friend applications NO bleeping WONDER!!!!!!
She’s an attention seeking crackpot of a lassie she spams every live there is looking for attention .
She didn’t like that KD pulled her up for her crappy behaviour towards Avon & went all single white female on KD when she was cut off , she’s a looney , another lonely bastard with nae pals for a reason
Abbie made a big deal about Frankie unblocking the joker account & reading out her blocked list when he did it inc her family’s names she used to harp on about it in the Ennis family lives

Reactions: 10
She’s an attention seeking crackpot of a lassie she spams every live there is looking for attention .
She didn’t like that KD pulled her up for her crappy behaviour towards Avon & went all single white female on KD when she was cut off , she’s a looney , another lonely bastard with nae pals for a reason
I did miss the full avon thing so i didnt realise this about abbie until i read bits and bobs on here again sickens me 🎶🎶these hoes aint loyal🎶🎶🎶

I did miss the full avon thing so i didnt realise this about abbie until i read bits and bobs on here again sickens me 🎶🎶these hoes aint loyal🎶🎶🎶
She made out Avon turned up on her live unexpectedly and Abbie was made to feel so uncomfortable by her arriving out of the blue that she just told her that her song was great so she didn’t feel bad, she was the one who begged Avon to go live telling her the song was amazing , Avon is a lying crackpot but receipts show Abbie was lying. She’s a low life, like what kind of person blames a woman with dementia for grassing her ex boss and goes round all the hospitals until one kept her man in overnight .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She made out Avon turned up on her live unexpectedly and Abbie was made to feel so uncomfortable by her arriving out of the blue that she just told her that her song was great so she didn’t feel bad, she was the one who begged Avon to go live telling her the song was amazing , Avon is a lying crackpot buy receipts show Abbie was lying. She’s a low life, like what kind of person blames a woman with dementia for grassing her ex box and goes round all the hospitals until one kept her man in overnight .
Well shes in great company now with snakey frankie isnt she 🥴🥴🥴 lie with dogs expect to get fleas 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.