Justcherbear #12 Knock, Knock, Knocking on the Wrong Person's Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if he will throw in fleas for good measure πŸ€”

He will always be more than just a rat to us ❀❀
Fots and prayers for my poor brother. He's with the angles πŸ₯°. Chucked er a veranda landed in a pussy. no even Avon could make that up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Justcherbear #13 fleas all over Susan's poor cat while Caroline admits to murdering her exs pet rat

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So eastend educator video been took down luckily its still on here!!! Also i did notice nearly 1000 people had already viewed it anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Susan's away to the pub today to watch the football match. She never learns does she. Probably still hasn't dealt with the flea problem

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just got a notification she's live but I can't bare watching her yet, is she still bubbling?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Caroline should come with a health warning, her ugliness scares the duck out of people.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Caroline's getting torn apart πŸ™ˆsomeone compared her to Jimmy Saville πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚visually they're no braw these lives but the comments are priceless. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.