Justcherbear #12 Knock, Knock, Knocking on the Wrong Person's Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Caroline have an air fryer though? Bet she doesn’t the mad pleb πŸ™ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Noo wait a minute here she kicked susan off her accounts because she was in a strop thats the truth of it and when she realised cher was giving susan her account it alll changed!! And all these people pandering to her are really silly because she is not a β€œnice wee woman” she was being nasty to people all day (not trolls just regular people) she was getting to big for her boots and soons cher was there it allll changed shes a nasty person really and she has shown it
Poor Sandra told her the truth about her stinking attitude and got papped out

look at her all smug lapping up the attention

Justice for the rat

Welfare check for Caroline’s freezer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Berghaus Susan is awful chipper, I bet she's just glad someone else is being accused of animal cruelty and thinks the heat is of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imdannyboi1104 someone was clearly trying to be a wee grass and was meant to say to caroline its not justbdanny boi talking bout yous denise rennie was as well- but wrote it to danny boi and denise rennie by mistake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i cant im dead

Its a bitter pill to swallow but at least me n the family now have closure we been searching for so long. But now we know he got ate we can move on
Lighting a candle for you ❀❀❀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The viciousness in her face when she is giving it see the morra she will get in that kitchen and make something FAE SCRATCH , she’s a lassie she doesn’t need a microwave she Ken’s how to cook πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
ffs pipe doon Nigella .

This cunts the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Imdannyboi1104 someone was clearly trying to be a wee grass and was meant to say to caroline its not justbdanny boi talking bout yous denise rennie was as well- but wrote it to danny boi and denise rennie by mistake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i cant im dead

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Daft bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's someone in Caroline's live trying to get Denise in trouble chatting a power of shite. I smell blubber.

Reactions: 9
The viciousness in her face when she is giving it see the morra she will get in that kitchen and make something FAE SCRATCH , she’s a lassie she doesn’t need a microwave she Ken’s how to cook πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚
ffs pipe doon Nigella .

Like she must have a split personality or something because she was mrs nasty all day till cher came in!!! Nothing happened for the tears apart from she was worried cher found out she was being a witch

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Daft bastard
Schoolboy error or what!!

There's someone in Caroline's live trying to get Denise in trouble chatting a power of shite. I smell blubber.
Well the animal where the blubber smell is coming from better watch with both caroline and susan there no animal is safe

• Haha

Danny's reading out your comments from here 🀣

• Haha
Screenshot_20230102-005543.png

Now Laura Turnbull is off on one on lauratee212 why's this all kicking off when I'm working tomorrow 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The grim reapers clocked Hamster/RatGate, Caroline will be away soon 😭
7E6CC305-0954-45D5-9260-A1A1E7910909.jpeg

0A0B8BF5-D60B-444B-B5ED-1D6F056A89E7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ffs pipe doon Nigella .

Aye but we can all say six slice of square sausage without drowning the butcher

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1847183

Now Laura Turnbull is off on one on lauratee212 why's this all kicking off when I'm working tomorrow 😭😭
I have a long nightshift ahead here we gaaaoow

Did any of you hear that horrible wee witch kirsty in carolines live say it wasnt a human so it doesnt matter (about ratgate but i think it was a hamster really)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.