Justcherbear #12 Knock, Knock, Knocking on the Wrong Person's Door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the brilliant thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cher's still in the honeymoon period, which of course means hunting beasts in the snow, showing up to random addresses and playing "Where's Cazza?" very unsuccessfully.

If you are looking for something festive to do with your own crotch goblin this holiday season, why not consider taking them along to one of the numerous beast outings organised by Cher? Lot's of screaming and shouting, take-away deterring and smashing windows of innocent people. Fun for the whole family!

As you were, Ladies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks @OriginalAntiInfluencer for the brilliant thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cher's still in the honeymoon period, which of course means hunting beasts in the snow, showing up to random addresses and playing "Where's Cazza?" very unsuccessfully.

If you are looking for something festive to do with your own crotch goblin this holiday season, why not consider taking them along to one of the numerous beast outings organised by Cher? Lot's of screaming and shouting, take-away deterring and smashing windows of innocent people. Fun for the whole family!

As you were, Ladies!
After 2 years this is my first thread title. So exciting..... I'd like to thank em... My phone charger for working as hard as Chers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That Glasgow traveller is another asshole who says he's not doing anymore lives because of his family and he's currently getting pissed up and flirting with all his wee fan girls ๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 7
In your defence before you were pregnant you were the only who created new threads while the rest of us lazy bastards let them roll on so you could do what you like ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I struggle to keep up on here now, Regina is slacking ๐Ÿ˜Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm bleeping raging! Just realised I've been in another thread...thought KDs threads been away quiet and I've missed 2 pages and a live manifestation ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ thank duck for tayto and the screen recording hoors ๐Ÿซถ
Keep me away from the bams please ๐Ÿฅฒ

Now realised I've wrote this in Cher's thread instead of KDs ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What was the chat the other day with her finding out who smashed her windows? Did she say who it was? I remember her saying a name but not sure if I am dreaming it

Reactions: 3
Parking myself here with a huge hangover ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Don't drink kids, it's not big or clever plus you make an arse of yourself thinking you can sing ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So cher and co are asking for receipts that girl flashed her vagina on live last night- am i wrong or would sending/ sharing those receipt not be the same as sharing intimate photos without permission??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.