Justcherbear #11 beast hunter, moley unter, oot here looking like billy bunter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all suspiciously quiet πŸ€”. I nearly let myself think that maybe they were ashamed of their botched up vigilante stunt but then i remembered they cnts have no concept of feeling shamed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t like wasting police time & harassing innocent people right but it’s bleeping hilarious they keep bleeping this up so much 😭 they should maybe keep beast hunting off the old CV’s if they decide to dust them down and start looking for jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be shocked if Susan even knows her own address
She's a riot haha she was next to a Morrisons earlier on live and instead of going there to use the toilet she whipped out a McDonald's napkin and peed on the grass 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wee Susan just looks as if she needs a right good wash. Just a good scrub n a new wee rig oot.

They are all stupid as duck. Someone is in the box talking about cazza saying β€œah mean ah don’t know how thuv no joost put him in jail”
Emm coz he’s no been to court for anything he’s up for and all you idiots chasing him about can and will compromise the case so he will likely get off! Halfwits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On live already the caption 'quick one' what just 12 hours today Cher πŸ€”get a live you big clarty mink

BBC Scotland tik tok 'bam whisperer' its them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm trying to justify last nights πŸ’© show πŸ™„.
They really need to give the vigilante stuff a by n leave the police and properly trained groups to get on with it.
Bunch of fudds 😬😬😬

Reactions: 9
Hmmm trying to justify last nights πŸ’© show πŸ™„.
They really need to give the vigilante stuff a by n leave the police and properly trained groups to get on with it.
Bunch of fudds 😬😬😬
I have a genuine quest (i am in no way sticking up for cazza he is a Beast) but is he a child abuser?? I have heard them at protests telling people hes a pedalo and saying how he was living next to
Kids and schools telling neighbours hes a pedalo. I have only heard about his horrendous things towards women so i must have missed something

Reactions: 6
I have a genuine quest (i am in no way sticking up for cazza he is a Beast) but is he a child abuser?? I have heard them at protests telling people hes a pedalo and saying how he was living next to
Kids and schools telling neighbours hes a pedalo. I have only heard about his horrendous things towards women so i must have missed something
As far as i can make out, the allegations and charges made are in relation to women over the age of 16yrs so i dont think he is an actual pedalo. Still a rotten, filthy , disgusting excuse for a human though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

As far as i can make out, the allegations and charges made are in relation to women over the age of 16yrs so i dont think he is an actual pedalo. Still a rotten, filthy , disgusting excuse for a human though πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Oh i agree and thats why it took me a while to even ask the question because people then assume you are saying hes not a beast or a piece of πŸ’© but i wanted to know the back story of the pedalo shouts thats all (a beast is a beast in my opinion anyway)

Reactions: 6
Oh i agree and thats why it took me a while to even ask the question because people then assume you are saying hes not a beast or a piece of πŸ’© but i wanted to know the back story of the pedalo shouts thats all (a beast is a beast in my opinion anyway)
It's naw just that it's people in the crowds shouting about pedalos because they don't even know who they're "getting oot"

On the east end educator page (the video where alanna talking about noodle)
2198068C-6AA4-4F7D-B43D-79C64BBB7E7E.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion JustCherbear#12 Sosigis n hungry weans ,Honeymooning in the Jail , trying not to break the bail.
Bit πŸ’© but my first attempt at a suggestion 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.