Justcherbear #11 beast hunter, moley unter, oot here looking like billy bunter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know where to but this but I think it was this thread it was originally mentioned.

Am I the only nosey bastard that wants to know the story behind that Blake/Scottish Guards conception? 😂
Somebody here was like IS SHE PREGNANT??? Whereas I was like IS SHE STRAIGHT???

I need to know the details.

See there's yet another Beasthunt. How novel. Maybe they should try a bleeping Jobhunt next time instead, the bunch of waster bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s pure foosty smelling I think, like a wet dug 🤣 nae herm to anyone that does partake in a wee puff but no for me thanks 🤣
Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed a wee joint years ago when it was good old fashioned hash 😂 don’t even think you can get that anymore tbh. I think that green melts yer nut, everyone I know that’s a smoker are pure moon units 😂
Aye they all seem to be smoking this rancid stuff now, turns my stomach!

Reactions: 8
Is he Lewis?
Lewis is getting slaughtered for sitting on this address for a week.
Yeah. He is saying Cazza video called him and it was all quiet outside where ever he is.
Fk knows whats actually going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Somebody here was like IS SHE PREGNANT??? Whereas I was like IS SHE STRAIGHT???

I need to know the details.

See there's yet another Beasthunt. How novel. Maybe they should try a bleeping Jobhunt next time instead, the bunch of waster bastards.
Same 😭😭😭 I've seen comments on her videos acting as if its the most insensitive thing to ask so I've been wondering if I'm a head... but returning with a ripe as duck baby bump in every single video is bait as duck and I'm little hooked kipper 🎣 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So they have been at the wrong address again 😭 hulk on facetime to cazza & he is sitting there not a care in the world 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why’s hulk right up his shiter when he was prowling the street looking to jump him not long ago?

Reactions: 8
What a big circus this is, I can’t keep up as too many characters when I’m not off work but honest to god, it’s another night, another protest. These cunts need to be told to get real jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mags will be coming out of retirement to show them the basics as in get the right bleeping address, they really are a bunch of thick clowns.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've not seen any of the protest tonight but I can't believe I'm reading they got the wrong address again 😭😭😭😭😂.

Hulk =
download (23).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hulk was basically making out that cazza threatened his granny and he wants to deal with him himself but I think the truth is a unknown concept to hulk so duck knows.
Did it turn out to be the wrong address after all? If so that’s bleeping hilarious that they literally can’t get this tit right 😭

Reactions: 13
BRB Guys am just throwing a dart at a map to find out Cazza's next address

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love tayto normal crisps but I got the tayto craft ones out of home bargains a few weeks ago and they were shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.