Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not that one, they can't afford that much! It's been bought off market just like they've sold theirs.

Reactions: 1
I've spent god knows how much time looking at all the various house options and trying to match the drives up to the one on her Gram! I've drawn a blank. Disappointing as I'm usually Queen when it comes to research!!!

Reactions: 8
I've spent god knows how much time looking at all the various house options and trying to match the drives up to the one on her Gram! I've drawn a blank. Disappointing as I'm usually Queen when it comes to research!!!
They've bought off market so you won't find it.

I’ve done the same and looked at the kitchens too!!! Not a one with the same tiles behind the cooker 😂🧐 Gutted can’t find it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If it's that house it's got a horrible floor plan and being listed will be a hassle to change.
Chesham isn't the nicest place in the world is it.

She hasn’t said, but looking at the most expensive in that road that’s sold, I’d say that you could be right.
I was driving through Saturday and literally 98% sure I saw him pull out in front of me off the road to orchard Leigh onto the Ashley green road . It was a silvery blue horse box small one .

Reactions: 2
I don’t think their new house is online as suggested earlier - bought privately. Don’t worry ladies she will reveal it bit by bit 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.