Just a little build

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really do they get that much ???
Having the material, labour and items for the reno gifted will have been a big draw for them moving. Sj has made a massive amount of money on Insta, maybe as much as her hubby given that ads can pay her between 1-4k per post/ campaign. She has ay least 10 ads a month. That's a huge salary, she needs to keep going with content and what better way than a new reno that will cost them nothing.

I still maintain her husband is good looking but, yes he knows it.
Who was the boy leading the ponies?
Don’t know if she comes from money but the husband does.

I wonder if they have inherited staff with the new property? Who is the young man leading one of the ponies? Also, a normal person would plan with precision where the ponies would go and an orchard, with lots of fallen fruit no doubt, would not be the place!!!
They’re not normal people though are they. Perhaps they’re hoping for some stables etc to be gifted to them.

Sometimes I wonder if she really thinks ALL or MOST of her followers are stupid😡 How can you have the new house cleaned and decorated and everything in place in 4-5 freaking days??? They must have moved a month ago not just last week. What a hypocrite! What a disservice to her followers to let them think they just moved!

Reactions: 5
Sometimes I wonder if she really thinks ALL or MOST of her followers are stupid😡 How can you have the new house cleaned and decorated and everything in place in 4-5 freaking days??? They must have moved a month ago not just last week. What a hypocrite! What a disservice to her followers to let them think they just moved!
I think it was very disingenuous of her to pretend it was all packed up in such a such space of time like it was all last minute. Obviously she knew it was going to be happening so I’m sure she got most things in order before this week.
Also I think she will hold off on showing most of the house until any work starts. God forbid it might not be the perfect ‘insta house’ atm

Reactions: 6
@BingoWings

Your attitude is naive. The term is offensive to a protected minority under the Equality Act.

That comment needs to be removed and people need to be aware of the negative connotations of such words.

Reactions: 1
@BingoWings

Your attitude is naive. The term is offensive to a protected minority under the Equality Act.

That comment needs to be removed and people need to be aware of the negative connotations of such words.
I have heard of the word being used to describe the travelling community but am not sure of its actual meaning.

It’s definitely not a racist term. It’s a slang term which is used to describe non traveling gypsies.

Reactions: 2
@HumphreyB Sorry but you’re wrong.

I also want to add that the person who wrote the term was also stereotyping. Not all Gypsies and Travellers walk along the road with horses! There are many people from the community who are unwilling to identify themselves because of such comments.

I wonder when SJ will do her grand unveiling then?! That kitchen will be the first to go!!

Reactions: 1
They definitely aren't as well heeled as you think. 10k of outgoings per month means they need to earn. Keeping up appearances costs, can you imagine the pressure!? They both love it though, there's definitely an element of narcissism.

Don’t no if I can be bothered with the whole redo again. I’ll check in few monthes to see new kitchen 🙄

Reactions: 3
Do you know which one? There are lots around Hemel but I don’t recognise where she is (I know the area quite well).
I don’t no what the rules are but if you know the area well it’s the one between berkhamsted and water and begins with a P

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.