Just A Little Build #3 Smugfest 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only know the general basics around cold sores like most and I’ve never had one. I know people often get them when run down and doesn’t mean they’ve been out sucking the D on every Tom DICK and Harry but like surely she has so many it’s concerning. Incurable I know but she seems to have one every single time she’s on stories

Wow her breathy stories about how so so busy she is are sooooo dull. Every day is the same boring content, she really does love looking busy but actually does very little. Her interior design business is very flat and dull, she is doing things which literally anyone with Pinterest can do!!!

Reactions: 4
Yes, the new owners are weirdly similar to them and I think she even went on a weekend away or something with the woman?! Might be misremembering but it seemed a bit “close”

I could be wrong but I think I remember someone saying the couple who bought it were friends of theirs.

Really don’t get her ‘design’ projects that she has going on. More like 60 minute makeovers. Buy a load of random tit and shove it in a room!

Really don’t get her ‘design’ projects that she has going on. More like 60 minute makeovers. Buy a load of random tit and shove it in a room!
Exactly! She’s making out like she’s architect/interior architect/interior designer/landscaper when she’s exactly as you’ve called it!! I can’t understand why people use her. You could do it yourself from Pinterest even if you’d half a brain cell 🤪

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what’s the story with the new house in France (Bordeaux)? Is it hers or her mum’s. She’s up cycling furniture there so I’m assuming it’s one of them?

The granary is her mums house too which she rents out - it’s her mums dog in some of the photos and you can see her dad in a post too. I always suspected that these clients are family & close friends. There’s no shame in this as it gives her more projects but she should just be honest about it

Every house reveal she shows looks the same. All carbon copies of her own house (before she moved). Same colour palette, same type furniture. It’s nice but she’s got no imagination and never does anything different.

Reactions: 7
If you want a load of different coloured sofas from Arlo & Jacob and a load of mismatched furniture from Wayfair, then she’s the ‘designer’ for you. Rinse and repeat!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It might have already been said but has she started renovating her own home? I can’t watch her she bores the life out of me and feel that every project she’s doing is nothing we haven’t seen before just a different house 🥱

Reactions: 7
This woman is so dull that we’ve only got to 30 pages on this thread in 2.5 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It might have already been said but has she started renovating her own home? I can’t watch her she bores the life out of me and feel that every project she’s doing is nothing we haven’t seen before just a different house 🥱
Used to follow her years ago but haven’t since she moved into that horrible new house and it got boring - just went to check and see how the Reno was coming along but don’t see a single thing about it on her page? Did she ever renovate it or not ?

Used to follow her years ago but haven’t since she moved into that horrible new house and it got boring - just went to check and see how the Reno was coming along but don’t see a single thing about it on her page? Did she ever renovate it or not ?
Not that I know of. Her being an interior designer for other people has taken over her page now. It’s still boring

Reactions: 3
Not that I know of. Her being an interior designer for other people has taken over her page now. It’s still boring
She is sooo dull. Honestly, I barely look these days, same old tired décor in every property shes "interior designing". Nothing edgy or inspiring. I'm surprised she has any followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 6