Just A Little Build #3 Smugfest 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all!

Thought I’d set up a new thread as we got wayyyyy past 52 pages!

I haven’t been following too closely so please feel free to add a summary!

There were no thread suggestions but I saw someone mention smugfest and thought that was hilarious.

Reactions: 2
Hi all!

Thought I’d set up a new thread as we got wayyyyy past 52 pages!

I haven’t been following too closely so please feel free to add a summary!

There were no thread suggestions but I saw someone mention smugfest and thought that was hilarious.
That was me! 😂👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well done! I’m so sorry for not adequately giving you the thread title crown! I shall post you some mussel shell wall art.
Thank you. I'll forward my address to you but we've got so much land you will struggle to find me! Just let me know when it's on its way, I've got some medical issues I don't want to talk about so I may be at the hospital when it arrives. Thankfully my Gousto boxes are delivered to the door, did I mention I love Gousto? Anyway, must dash, busy busy. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget ladies all there are some big skies along the way! Really big skies at SJ’s 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t forget ladies all there are some big skies along the way! Really big skies at SJ’s 😉
Yes because the big skies, match her big house, and big fields and big orchards- and her & Matts egos

Noticed she’s hiding number of likes on her AD posts. Is that because the numbers are dwindling? Also only 7 comments after 2 days on her recent advert for that photo album that she’s used her kids to advertise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thank you. I'll forward my address to you but we've got so much land you will struggle to find me! Just let me know when it's on its way, I've got some medical issues I don't want to talk about so I may be at the hospital when it arrives. Thankfully my Gousto boxes are delivered to the door, did I mention I love Gousto? Anyway, must dash, busy busy. 😏
thank you for this- made my night

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Lol this !!!

Yes because the big skies, match her big house, and big fields and big orchards- and her & Matts egos

Noticed she’s hiding number of likes on her AD posts. Is that because the numbers are dwindling? Also only 7 comments after 2 days on her recent advert for that photo album that she’s used her kids to advertise.
it’s actually only 4 comments if you take our her replies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who wears boots indoors, while they work?

And, the dog probably makes a better contribution to her interior designs than she ever will do herself......

Reactions: 1
Hey all - am I right in thinking the new owners of her old place have a new Insta account? Is it any good?

Off topic but where’s the thread for the other begging bore Lottie’s house build?
I think it’s this one:

I think it’s this one:

Oh this one is something else. Constantly slags off ex husband, yet she obviously got a massive pay out. Doubt this one has ever worked for a living.

Oh this one is something else. Constantly slags off ex husband, yet she obviously got a massive pay out. Doubt this one has ever worked for a living.
Yeah she’s actually the worst of the lot of them. Cannot stand the woman