Just A Little Build #3 Smugfest 2021

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do i google to see the public planing application?
I think Tattle rules mean we can’t discuss exact addresses, etc, but if you look up the town where her business is based and then enter that in a Google search it will give you the local council planning page. On that page you need to look for an application near the beginning of August at a property with an Italian name. Hopefully that will get you there, and I also hope that I haven’t broken any rules 😬

Reactions: 1
Found it. It'll be a vast improvement on the current mess. Wonder if parental fiances are being pooled with the annex too.
---
Oh, and another house (orchard house) to go along with annexe and mainhouse, swimming pool etc. This will cost a SHED TONNE of cash. No wonder leat house was sold.

Last edited:
Maybe it’ll look nicer in real life but I find it really ugly from those renderings. Their old house was so characterful and pretty. I know it wasn’t big enough for what they wanted but I dunno. I just have a preference for older homes I guess.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’ll look nicer in real life but I find it really ugly from those renderings. Their old house was so characterful and pretty. I know it wasn’t big enough for what they wanted but I dunno. I just have a preference for older homes I guess.
Agree. Very ugly. Like a 1970s office building.

Reactions: 6
Grand Design on tonight. Very similar looking crem on there. They are soooo going down that route. She does love the camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All her “interior designs” look the same. Snivelling away showing all the boring tit she’s purchased. Yawn. Looks like a 60 minute make over. 🥱
#Justalittlebland

Reactions: 5
Lovely barn? Fill it with loads of stuff which individually looks quite nice but when all stuffed together with zero thought looks proper tit! Wonder what happened to the poor lady that she screwed over?

Why do all her interiors look the same - she like replicates her old house in all of them - blue theme throughout

• Heart
Why do all her interiors look the same - she like replicates her old house in all of them - blue theme throughout
Her “designs” are tired and bland like her. It’s looks like every other insta designer hun. She needs to get a proper job.

Reactions: 3
Sneakily provided the links to her christmas tablescape without declaring them affiliate links!

How is she still on instagram??? Her content is the most boring ever!!! Especially more recently!!! Dull as her

That’s why I stopped following her. Has she started the renos on her white elephant yet🎁?

Reactions: 2