Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I went on a date with a 50 year old and they told me they did Youtube as a career I would literally cringe so bad. She’s only been doing it a few months and the majority of the audience is from her daughter but she seems like the kind of person to show off about it on a first date lol, she probably thinks he didn’t wanna see her again because he was jealous and intimidated by her fame

The way atticus is so obsessed with money at 8 years old is disgusting
I feel like he’s gone from 2 extremes, his mum having no money to spare on unnecessary things and the only income coming from benefits to being showered with brands and money for his birthday from both his mum and sister and now they have money they just waste it. can’t be good for him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know this isn’t a rave thread but Julie does seem like such a good mum to Atticus and I don’t think that’s something you could fake. You can see he does her head in sometimes but she’s so patient and calm with him and if he asks her something in Ana’s videos or her own, she will always respond🥲(don’t agree with the interrupting but that’s another matter).
I struggle to see her as a good parent when she’s bringing her child up to be consumerist and brand driven, with an inability to let the people around him speak without interrupting them over and over, never cooks him a fresh meal, and doesn’t seem to help him develop so he appears to have a below average reading level.

I was impressed she’s enrolled him in dance classes because I think even in this day and age, a lot of people still wouldn’t want their sons doing dance. But she still does a lot of things that are just straight up bad parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
with Julie's past money struggles and the way prices are rising, she could easily make her youtube about money saving tips etc
as theres a big market for it. And imo she'd get more viewers than her current ones.

Reactions: 20
with Julie's past money struggles and the way prices are rising, she could easily make her youtube about money saving tips etc
as theres a big market for it. And imo she'd get more viewers than her current ones.
but would she actually have any tips? Her life has been always paid for by others, whether that’s men, the government, or her daughters subscribers

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched the new DITL vlog (on an outside website obvs - not getting a view out of me)
The audacity of her. Been on the dole forever, paid to do nothing. Now figured out a way of being paid a bit more to still do nothing.
just popping into primark to KILL SOME TIME, then a little nap in the afternoon. Such a hard life
How about some volunteering, give a little back to society who have done so much for her

She's pathetic wont be seen dead in Primark shoes but wears Primark clothes and still looks cheap and a mess in branded clothes. :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Julie is definitely a 'don't you know who I am' kinda person

Julie’s a ‘Gamer’ now…..🙄

You’ve seen those annoying pop up game ads where a pregnant girl catches her man cheating on her and has to go and live in a run down house with a broken window and a fireplace and then freezes to death….
That’s based on Julie’s life that is….
This just made me absolutely howl 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Its gonnna woop her in the ass when she does her taxes at the end of the year and benefits find out shes making money on the side 🤡

Just watched the new DITL vlog (on an outside website obvs - not getting a view out of me)
The audacity of her. Been on the dole forever, paid to do nothing. Now figured out a way of being paid a bit more to still do nothing.
just popping into primark to KILL SOME TIME, then a little nap in the afternoon. Such a hard life
How about some volunteering, give a little back to society who have done so much for her
Exactly ! Wish I could do nothing and be able to go to Florida !
Atticus £300 spending money in Disney is more than I can spend on food a month

Reactions: 11
I struggle to see her as a good parent when she’s bringing her child up to be consumerist and brand driven, with an inability to let the people around him speak without interrupting them over and over, never cooks him a fresh meal, and doesn’t seem to help him develop so he appears to have a below average reading level.

I was impressed she’s enrolled him in dance classes because I think even in this day and age, a lot of people still wouldn’t want their sons doing dance. But she still does a lot of things that are just straight up bad parenting.
I never called her a perfect mum and I definitely don’t agree with the spoiling of Atticus but I think she parents him in the best way she knows. She has seen Ana being able to treat him ever since she started YouTube and now she’s probably trying to keep up because she can finally buy him things herself. I agree she has seemed more than capable of working for a while now but back in the day we don’t know the full story and the issues around her health but we do know that Ana has previously mentioned she had colon cancer, serious enough to need surgery. I won’t go into her current unhealthy habits as we will be here all day but I’m aware of everything!

I know there’s definitely a lot of things she does wrong but I’m just simply trying to see another side to everything and with the way Atticus is difficult sometimes, she just seems to deal with him in a nice way that’s all (be it for the cameras or not). I think they simply like to baby him and show their love and affection with material things because they weren’t able to before and think it’s a big deal now. This seems like a common occurrence with people who come into money that didn’t necessarily have it growing up.

Julie doesn’t seem to have many positive role models around her or other families structures to observe and we don’t know how her upbringing with ‘nanny’ was, so she seems like she’s doing her best (to me anyway). I definitely don’t agree with the meals and my children definitely wouldn’t be eating ready made crap but with the reading, he may be struggling but she always mentions buying him books and maybe he already gets extra help at school? We don’t obviously see her helping with homework as it isn’t something she films.

Sorry for going on but was just a simple observation from her last few videos and it seems to me that she has a lot of patience and love for that boy🥲 (can’t be that hard to believe as it is her son) & totally agree about the dance I think it’s nice for Atticus to get out, explore and be educated in things other than the latest brands!

Reactions: 3
I never called her a perfect mum and I definitely don’t agree with the spoiling of Atticus but I think she parents him in the best way she knows. She has seen Ana being able to treat him ever since she started YouTube and now she’s probably trying to keep up because she can finally buy him things herself. I agree she has seemed more than capable of working for a while now but back in the day we don’t know the full story and the issues around her health but we do know that Ana has previously mentioned she had colon cancer, serious enough to need surgery. I won’t go into her current unhealthy habits as we will be here all day but I’m aware of everything!

I know there’s definitely a lot of things she does wrong but I’m just simply trying to see another side to everything and with the way Atticus is difficult sometimes, she just seems to deal with him in a nice way that’s all (be it for the cameras or not). I think they simply like to baby him and show their love and affection with material things because they weren’t able to before and think it’s a big deal now. This seems like a common occurrence with people who come into money that didn’t necessarily have it growing up.

Julie doesn’t seem to have many positive role models around her or other families structures to observe and we don’t know how her upbringing with ‘nanny’ was, so she seems like she’s doing her best (to me anyway). I definitely don’t agree with the meals and my children definitely wouldn’t be eating ready made crap but with the reading, he may be struggling but she always mentions buying him books and maybe he already gets extra help at school? We don’t obviously see her helping with homework as it isn’t something she films.

Sorry for going on but was just a simple observation from her last few videos and it seems to me that she has a lot of patience and love for that boy🥲 (can’t be that hard to believe as it is her son) & totally agree about the dance I think it’s nice for Atticus to get out, explore and be educated in things other than the latest brands!
Nah I'm not buying it sorry! She's got patience cos she's punted him online so who knows what she's like offline. She's far to materialistic. She has basically ruined that boy and his behaviour, attitude and mannerisms are down to her. Let's be honest, he comes across as an absolute brat!!

Reactions: 12
Nah I'm not buying it sorry! She's got patience cos she's punted him online so who knows what she's like offline. She's far to materialistic. She has basically ruined that boy and his behaviour, attitude and mannerisms are down to her. Let's be honest, he comes across as an absolute brat!!
I do believe she has been TOO nice to him definitely! Just think of Saffron, she’s had a totally different upbringing to Atticus in terms of wealth but her mum has always put her up on a pedestal which has ultimately led her to struggle in social situations in life and come across as self entitled and rude. I don’t wish that on a little boy but he may be shocked when he has to grow up and things don’t go his way!

Jeez i know I these people have chosen to put their lives online but imagine your life being dissected on a forum like this😅 I just can’t help but be interested in some of their life decisions and the psychological and societal aspects behind them🥲🥲

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just felt like leaving this here...
i know this was a couple of days ago but i still can’t stop howling at her eyebrows😭😭

These old vlogs really are the gift that keeps on giving - MeJules better not be wearing...FAKES from her pwimark haul
MJ smoking down an alley with a pwimark bag full of fakes?! surely NOT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.