Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few cancer diagnoses, as much as my heart goes out to her, but nothing like using you money to put into securing a future for your son at least at the risk of potentially dying. Nah, spunk the money on tat and rattan furniture. At least he will be nicely dressed at the funeral! Nice one Julie 👍

Reactions: 3
I remember her saying she’s had cancer once before but not that it was colon cancer?
The colon cancer was a while ago, maybe even when Ana wasn’t yet doing YouTube. She has a scar on her abdomen from the surgery too but I’m not sure where it was mentioned, either Instagram or YouTube.

Reactions: 1
To be honest I dont think she did scare him away. I think he was interested but she was stand offish so he assumed she didn't like him. He offered her food and she said no. He offered her a second coffee and she said no. And that's why the date ended so soon. He then messaged to say thank you for meeting me and added a kiss and she replied thanks too' with no kiss. With all this she's given out a clear signal that she's not interested.

Did you see the flap it put her into for the rest of the vlog? It was like she was suffering from high anxiety, really jumpy and stumbling over her words, having trouble remembering what she needed to say, and kept on laughing nervously.

Reactions: 25
To be honest I dont think she did scare him away. I think he was interested but she was stand offish so he assumed she didn't like him. He offered her food and she said no. He offered her a second coffee and she said no. And that's why the date ended so soon. He then messaged to say thank you for meeting me and added a kiss and she replied thanks too' with no kiss. With all this she's given out a clear signal that she's not interested.

Did you see the flap it put her into for the rest of the vlog? It was like she was suffering from high anxiety, really jumpy and stumbling over her words, having trouble remembering what she needed to say, and kept on laughing nervously.
100% everything you’ve just said. Especially as she then went and bought herself another coffee anyway! He easily could have walked past and seen her at the till

Reactions: 13
Why hasn't anyone sorted out Bratticus' hair yet :rolleyes:

can see in 10 years time, he will have his own youtube channel and one of the main videos will be 'come on a grindr date with me' by following his mamas footsteps in announcing coffee date

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why hasn't anyone sorted out Bratticus' hair yet :rolleyes:

can see in 10 years time, he will have his own youtube channel and one of the main videos will be 'come on a grindr date with me' by following his mamas footsteps in announcing coffee date
It reminds me of Ben from A1 hair in the 90s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the new DITL vlog (on an outside website obvs - not getting a view out of me)
The audacity of her. Been on the dole forever, paid to do nothing. Now figured out a way of being paid a bit more to still do nothing.
just popping into primark to KILL SOME TIME, then a little nap in the afternoon. Such a hard life
How about some volunteering, give a little back to society who have done so much for her
Can you give some websites pls?😅😅

Yeah there's just genuinely no need for the hair especially when his face is so pointy anyway - its like theyre taking the piss out of the poor kid by leaving it like htat

Reactions: 8
In her latest vlog she says that she needs to buy 2 weeks worth of clothes for herself and Atticus. What’s wrong with all the clothes they already have?!?? Fair enough buying a few new bits but buying an entire new wardrobe for a trip is ridiculous.

Reactions: 27
In her latest vlog she says that she needs to buy 2 weeks worth of clothes for herself and Atticus. What’s wrong with all the clothes they already have?!?? Fair enough buying a few new bits but buying an entire new wardrobe for a trip is ridiculous.
Was just coming here to say this, too. That's ludicrous. Sure, a nice new dinner outfit or two, maybe a couple of new t-shirts, but an entire new wardrobe for holiday? Absolutely frivolous.

Also, Julie is such an enigma to me. She nearly had a coronary over having to wear a full Primark outfit, fake Converse included, but has absolutely no problem filling her home with Primark furnishings or buying her luggage from Primark. Make it make sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
OMG she is infuriating said she cant fit two hooge suitcases in her mini. How about putting the backseats down? and then she says she wants a bigger mini the clubman. :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 6
lurk here on occasion but wondering if she might be asking Tesco to pay her in vouchers so it’s not classed as income. would that be a way round her earning and claiming benefits and why she’s able to spend so much??

Reactions: 5
lurk here on occasion but wondering if she might be asking Tesco to pay her in vouchers so it’s not classed as income. would that be a way round her earning and claiming benefits and why she’s able to spend so much??
possibly. It will come back and bite her in the ass you never know whos watching

Reactions: 6
She probably already has hoooge suitcases but will buy new ones just for the sake of it, you know how wasteful our Jules is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.