Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not read all the thread so apologies if this has been mentioned but I noticed julie liked a sacconjoly instagram today. So she is a supporter of water torturing kids then? Horrible woman

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I've not read all the thread so apologies if this has been mentioned but I noticed julie liked a sacconjoly instagram today. So she is a supporter of water torturing kids then? Horrible woman
Wouldn't surprise me if she agreed with that sort of punishment tbh.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Julie was with Ana’s dad then said through her own choice split with him whilst pregnant with Anastasia. She was a single mother for a year and then found a new partner which Ana calls dad. Julie then split with him and had another partner and fell pregnant with Atticus and then again said through her own choice split with him and raised Atticus as a single mother. So both Ana and Atticus have different fathers but Ana’s one is not actually her real one just somebody that helped raise her for a bit and obviously was more hands on than her actual father. Correct me if I’m wrong? Ana and Atticus do not call the same man dad?
this is true :)

I can get people support Trump, being an anti-vaxxer is dumb and dangerous. She should get Ana to teach her about herd immunity. I'm pretty sure that's still on the GCSE syllabus

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice that since this thread started julie has now made herself a ‘public figure’ on insta??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Our queen Julie is back in a brand new video!!!

Screenshot_20190825_135956.jpg

Anyone notice that since this thread started julie has now made herself a ‘public figure’ on insta??
I love that us Tattlers have really boosted her confidence and self image, she's feeling on top of the world now thanks to our hard work!

Screenshot_20190825_140300.jpg

OH JULIE, have another tit Shake and hush your mouth...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.