Julie Stanton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She became a single mum before the kids came along šŸ˜‚ Dunno what it says about her that both baby daddies left when she was pregnant
I can relate to conceiving with a father who left before baby was here, mine was caught cheating and once found out he cut us off and has only intermittently got in touch, usually drunk after his latest has left him expecting sympathy šŸ™„. To happen twice though I'd question the ability to form long term relationships, some people can't but as long as the child is in a secure family environment, has contact with the biological father and not multiple random lovers there shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: 5
I can relate to conceiving with a father who left before baby was here, mine was caught cheating and once found out he cut us off and has only intermittently got in touch, usually drunk after his latest has left him expecting sympathy šŸ™„. To happen twice though I'd question the ability to form long term relationships, some people can't but as long as the child is in a secure family environment, has contact with the biological father and not multiple random lovers there shouldn't be an issue.
So Julie was with anas dad then another guy that ana used to call dad? Then she got with atticusā€™ (however you spell it) dad and now sheā€™s a single mum

Reactions: 4

This one just appeared after the family situation. Julie was quite restrained in this one

Reactions: 1
So Julie was with anas dad then another guy that ana used to call dad? Then she got with atticusā€™ (however you spell it) dad and now sheā€™s a single mum
Julie was with Anaā€™s dad then said through her own choice split with him whilst pregnant with Anastasia. She was a single mother for a year and then found a new partner which Ana calls dad. Julie then split with him and had another partner and fell pregnant with Atticus and then again said through her own choice split with him and raised Atticus as a single mother. So both Ana and Atticus have different fathers but Anaā€™s one is not actually her real one just somebody that helped raise her for a bit and obviously was more hands on than her actual father. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong? Ana and Atticus do not call the same man dad?

Reactions: 6
Julie was with Anaā€™s dad then said through her own choice split with him whilst pregnant with Anastasia. She was a single mother for a year and then found a new partner which Ana calls dad. Julie then split with him and had another partner and fell pregnant with Atticus and then again said through her own choice split with him and raised Atticus as a single mother. So both Ana and Atticus have different fathers but Anaā€™s one is not actually her real one just somebody that helped raise her for a bit and obviously was more hands on than her actual father. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong? Ana and Atticus do not call the same man dad?
Honestly we need Julie to explain it all, come on Julie join us

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In this video Julie says that she had to get a DNA test done when Ana was born as there were 2 potential fathers. From 5:52.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is my take on it from Ana's explanation

x9sAzV5.png
Oh dear god weā€™ve got a spreadsheet...weā€™ve got a frigging spreadsheet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Dying at the next ā€œreading my hate comments/and spreadsheets uploadā€šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Atticusā€™s dad got married well over a year ago and has another kid. So heā€™s in a solid relationship. Letā€™s be honest Julie was probably the one night stand the ā€œneighbours need a cigaretteā€ after šŸ¤¢
And Ana is left to pick up the pieces šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.