Julie Stanton #8 All her fans are actually Ana's, can't she teach that boy some manners?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she insist on doing the stupid pretentious forgetting what date it is. Why does she need to announce what day/date it is. She's trying to be funny but just comes across as dim and as for her smacking her lips non-stop. Her mum does seem sweet tho x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HOW does she need any more bits for another holiday! She’s always buying bloody bits! She has more bits than anyone I know

• Haha
Reactions: 16
HOW does she need any more bits for another holiday! She’s always buying bloody bits! She has more bits than anyone I know
I’m waiting for the inevitable holiday haul which will include new sandals for the beach and new sandals for standing outside on the deck. Plus one non disposable face towel for each day that will get chucked in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wasn’t going to watch the latest video but had to see what ‘Bunfire’ was about… and she just keeps on saying it what’s wrong with her? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine if Julie had an actual full time job to do alongside being a parent like 1000000 of people daily! She’d never cope 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ££’s must be low if she’s doing a collab with a battery company
Most things are rechargeable via usb etc now why is she making out like everyone needs all these batteries, I haven’t bought them in years lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.