Julie Stanton #8 All her fans are actually Ana's, can't she teach that boy some manners?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'David Gwetta' this family honestly šŸ˜‚

Also did I miss the 'emotional' part? Like mother like daughter with the clickbait titles.

Reactions: 6
'David Gwetta' this family honestly šŸ˜‚

Also did I miss the 'emotional' part? Like mother like daughter with the clickbait titles.
The emotional part was where she had to answer ā€œif you had to get rid of tea or coffee, which would it beā€šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The latest Q&A reveals that Julieā€™s ideal meal is spaghetti bolognaise (but with ā€œtaggy a tellyā€ instead of spaghetti šŸ˜‚) vanilla cheesecake, a Diet Coke and rounded off with a cup of tea. Sheā€™s such a basic queen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m confused. Did these men just shag Julie. Get her up the duff and bail? šŸ¤£
She split up with Atticusā€™s dad before he was born. She probably had the job centre trying to get her back to work so had another baby!

I thought she married Ana's dad so I wonder why he wasn't there at the birth?
I thought she didnā€™t know who Anaā€™s dad was! She married Mr Stanton.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet she asked herself the question about writing a book to drop hints and put the feelers out there.

Reactions: 4
She got married after Ana was born to someone else. He helped raise Ana. Then they got divorced then she had bratticus
Oh I see. TBH I'd read her book just to see what's happened in her life gotta be more interesting then Ana's. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she's on about herself shrinking with age, she does know Atticus is growing right??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makes me laugh when ana says in her recent video she is only 5ā€™2 yet Julie says sheā€™s 5ā€™5 and Ana is taller than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she shocked Ana is taller than her because she's her child? She's a grown woman, she's not 6 year old??

Reactions: 4
When she was talking about the ā€œbunfireā€ she just showed us all exactly where she lives?!?! Well done Julie, really good work there
Also no one tell her you can get Liz Earle toner for Ā£10 from T K Maxx šŸ¤­

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.