Julie Stanton #8 All her fans are actually Ana's, can't she teach that boy some manners?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap for any one that cares....

Julie and Atticus have been to Rome where they ate Pastries, Pizza, Chips and Chicken Nuggets, Ice cream and plain spaghetti.
They also took a ride on a cart horse #animalwelfare
They went to Manchester to visit Ana and ate Pastries, Ice cream....you get the idea. 🙄
She has been driving around in a loaned Tesla 'Jealous are ya?'
Atticus is as annoying as ever
and Julie love TEACH THAT KID SOME MANNERS!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bratticus thinks he’s getting a Tesla when he is older! 🙄 The two of them are uneducated creeps.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not MeJulie saying 'me and Elon go waaaay back'...I actually lol'd at that!
Some good comments on the video already...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Julie trying to start the video without Damien and him literally SPRINTING into the kitchen to join in and interrupt 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not Julie trying to start the video without Damien and him literally SPRINTING into the kitchen to join in and interrupt 😂😂😂😂
Came here to say the same thing, also when julie is talking about the tesla being easy to drive and atticus interrupts shouting he doesn't agree :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Julie thinks she's breaking down barriers by being a woman driving a Tesla :ROFLMAO:

I can only imagine the absolute state of the car when they returned it :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In pains me to say this but hats of to Julie for driving all the way to York in the Tesla when she’d only had it a couple of days because no way would I have had the guys to do that especially having that kid as a passenger !

However what the hell was Tesla thinking of getting Julie to promote the car , if I could ever afford one (never going to happen😞) watching her video would have totally put me off getting one.

P.s I still can’t stand the old witch ( I feel better now)😂

Reactions: 7
As if Julie's viewers could afford a Tesla, I bet not even Julie could afford one (unless Ana paid).

Reactions: 6
“For me driving it as a women” WHAT?
I can’t drive but I’m not aware that gender makes any difference 😂
Also so far the interrupting is on another level in this video

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Julie thinks she's breaking down barriers by being a woman driving a Tesla :ROFLMAO:

I can only imagine the absolute state of the car when they returned it :sick:
I have seen plenty of women driving Tesla’s so I don’t know where she got that from!
Yeah the white seats! 😬 The fact that it can lose charge if it isn’t even being driven is no different to an ordinary car’s battery dying if it’s not driven for a while.

Reactions: 5
“For me driving it as a women” WHAT?
I can’t drive but I’m not aware that gender makes any difference 😂
Also so far the interrupting is on another level in this video
Quoting myself to add - the two of them saying they’re gonna be crying over a car and licking Elon’s bumhole 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.