Julie Stanton # 7 coffee’s a day keeps the Benefit officers away .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t figure out if Julie puts an act on in Anna’s vlogs. People were calling out Atticus on Anna’s Vlog, the older he gets the worse his behaviour.

Reactions: 3
I can’t figure out if Julie puts an act on in Anna’s vlogs. People were calling out Atticus on Anna’s Vlog, the older he gets the worse his behaviour.
And Ana responds in the comments to leave her 9year old brother alone. Eh ana, stop putting him online for views and then he wouldn’t be talked about or teach him so manners

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe Tesla chose Julie for an ad… 😳
She probably sent atticus in the showroom with 20 chicken nuggets and an ice cream with 6 flakes and told them he wasn’t leaving till they loaned her a car !

Reactions: 4
And Ana responds in the comments to leave her 9year old brother alone. Eh ana, stop putting him online for views and then he wouldn’t be talked about or teach him so manners
Soon it'll be 'leave him alone, he is only 34'! I mean how long they gonna do that for?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.