Julie Stanton # 7 coffee’s a day keeps the Benefit officers away .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread @Peakyblinders (y) Recap for anyone who missed anything...

Julie drank loads of coffee
Ate a load of pastries
Bought a load of crap
Got interrupted by Atticus
Went to the Cotswolds and a day trip to London.

'JEALOUS ARE YA??':mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If this weekend Julie doesn’t dress up as Camila and Atticus as Charles ( or even Andrew 🫣) are they even royal fans !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way she's running over herself bullshitting about 'dupes' that she thinks will be 'ok' for peasants but also admits she'll be carrying on using the branded and "probably always will". When she said that she can vouch for the cleanser dupe because she used it years ago when she couldn't afford anything else 💀. It reminds me of that Primark video she did that got her the backlash, she can't help herself.

Can anyone think of any occasions where Julie "hasn't wanted to spend" on a Jo Malone candle or her Liz Earle? She creeps her way into Jo Malone all the time to lip smack and tret herself as often as she feels like it, literally any time they go somewhere where there is one she'll slither in there and pick up a candle or a perfume.

Not sure wtf is going on at dinner time if Atticus, a 9 year old, needs a pack of baby wipes after a spag bol but good to see she'll carry on getting the bwanded things for herself but has managed to con him into unbranded magnums 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just put the video on and it seems like she thought doing an aldi video would make her look good and be like “I budget too” or something but in this video all she’s doing is justifying the fact that she does have the branded version of the “dooopes” she’s showing and will always buy them she says, like she couldn’t just show the products without saying “I do have the branded one” it’s fine to compare them but the way she’s talking is in a way to say I don’t HAVE to buy this

Reactions: 12
I think she has a shopping addiction I’m not even just saying that half heartedly, I honestly think she does. Clearly she is quite an introvert (which is absolutely fine) but I think buying items/shopping is her way of sort of filling the alone time she has whilst not with Atticus or Ana. I don’t think she really has much else to do during those times. I also think as she is now earning 10x more than she used to, it’s became a desire to spend spend spend on things she wasn’t able to afford previously.

It’s hard not to buy into consumerism & tiktok trends & feel like you NEED this you absolutely must buy that. I know from experience that when I started earning more money I felt the exact same; whenever I was home on a Saturday bored I would take myself to Home Sense and seek out items to buy, it’s really easy to fall into those ways. I think it fills a temporary void but realistically it’s all just tat which will be thrown out when the next trend hits. Her items are like a revolving door.

Reactions: 17
‘On today’s episode of I’m rich you’re poor’

Wipes for a 9 year old! What’s wrong with soap and water?! Give the kid some fruit instead of cakes and ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
old Julie hasn’t shopped at Aldi for years ! She’s literally seen another YouTuber get good views and took time out of her so so busy schedule to lower herself to shop at Aldi !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an insulting video, people don’t really care about price comparisons of Liz Earle and Joe Malone right now Julie there’s only you.. Also crisps and brownie aren’t that much cheaper than Sainsbury’s and Tesco you pay that much everywhere now for certain snacks.

Nice to see her carrying on killing the environment with her wipe obsession as well.

Reactions: 6
An Aldi shop…. Must need the cupboards filled with cheap stuff in case the benefits people do a visit….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anna with her Chanel at Alton towers 😂😂😂 thought Julie just wanted to stay home and not go away until summer 🤔 can’t stick to her own rules!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.