Julie Stanton # 7 coffee’s a day keeps the Benefit officers away .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad that MeJulie's only travel companion is that 9 year old Brat. Imagine her going on holiday with another adult (probs has no friends but still), she probably wouldn't cope/ no one would put her with her

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking. If Julie were to get her eyebrows microbladed she could use the time she spent painting them on teaching that child some manners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand why she doesn’t do a sole trip or a trip with her mates(if she has any) when bratticus goes to his dads for a few days as I assume he spends a couple of weeks with him in the summer holidays

Reactions: 7
He’s so ungrateful it’s unbelievable! Him saying he wants a computer for Christmas when he already has an iPhone and iPad is ridiculous. It’s a shame he doesn’t realise how privileged he is. Well done Julie
You just know he wouldn’t be happy unless it was an iMac or a MacBook either.

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she doesn’t do a sole trip or a trip with her mates(if she has any) when bratticus goes to his dads for a few days as I assume he spends a couple of weeks with him in the summer holidays
I don’t think he sees his dad anymore, they certainly never mention it and he always seems to be with me Julie 🫤

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he sees his dad anymore, they certainly never mention it and he always seems to be with me Julie 🫤
Julie said in her latest video that she’s been with atticus for the whole 6 weeks holiday so definitely doesn’t see his dad anymore, which is a shame as having Julie and occasionally Ana as a role model isn’t doing the boy any good at all.

Reactions: 9
Sad that MeJulie's only travel companion is that 9 year old Brat. Imagine her going on holiday with another adult (probs has no friends but still), she probably wouldn't cope/ no one would put her with her
dont think there’s another adult alive who would agree to wake up at 4am for a 5pm flight

or god forbid they ask her to walk, didn’t think it was possible to get as many taxis as she did in Rome

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the duck does he actually have to be there? Can she not lock him in his room with some chips and plain pasta or summat? Honestly it's painful to watch.
No because the only thing he loves more than food is ✨️ATTENTION✨️

Reactions: 5
Julie’s vlog came on whilst I was washing the dish and I almost threw my sponge at the tv!!! Atticus was itching to constantly interrupt Julie during that intro 😂 and what on earth is that god awful music on top of the clips!!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.