Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
976156D1-9C06-42C9-A68A-BA3FC07A4D0D.jpeg
2FB8F1DE-54A4-4D6F-A146-DB8FD47998EA.jpeg

Comments from Julie’s mental health video.

It’s dangerous to allow unqualified people on the internet to give advice about mental health especially when they’re encouraging people to read books like the Steven Bartlett one. It’s a manipulative book written by millionaire who also isn’t qualified to spout the shit that he does. Julie monetised that video which makes it even less sincere. Her ultimate goal is to get people to watch her videos to make money.
I also agree that she doesn’t have OCD. I was jumped on for saying that previously, but I stand by it. OCD is not about cleaning or wanting things to be a certain way. It’s a serious illness which has a debilitating affect on the sufferers life.
I don’t know what is up with Julie, but it’s nothing to do with her mental health.

Reactions: 29

sewcute

Chatty Member
Fuck me getting used to the English way of life again. Did she go to Disney world for two weeks or did she get lost in the Sahara for a year ?

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
In Ana’s latest vlog Julie actually looks pregnant 🤭 very bloated stomach, it must have been all the crap they were eating?!

She also looks miserable the whole time then complained about the price of the caricature painting she had done of her and atticus ($50 and £5 for the tube to store it in) and the price of their ponchos because it rained and the price of the fan she had bought Atticus when it was really hot. Yet she didn’t complain about the price of that ridiculously overpriced bag? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
I have just watched Wendy's new upload, Wendy being Julie's mum, and she is speaking about what she got for her birthday. I noted that she talked with enthusiasm about what Atticus and Pam got her, lovely thoughtful gifts, before she skimmed over what Julie got her, and was stunned to hear that all Julie got her was some Tesco vouchers which she probably got cheaply or even for free as she works for Tesco! Says a lot about their relationship I think and why Julie doesn't often mention her mum or visit her.

Seriously though, all that money and all she gives her mum on her birthday is some Tesco vouchers she probably got for free!

Wendy also says Julie has had a lot of health problems over the last year.

The video is really worth watching as it reveals a lot about the family dynamics. It doesn't appear Julie played much part in Wendy's birthday at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Another holiday? Hasn't she literally just come back from one? Am I missing something? It makes me sick that these people can get these luxuries for doing FUCK ALL while people up and down the country are struggling to live working 40 hours a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

bubbles?99

VIP Member
She’s brought 2 beach towels EACH for her and Atticus for a 10 day holiday! Is it just me who only takes 1 beach towel? Like you’re not drying yourself after the shower with it! 🙄
And I can bet all 4 towels will go straight in the bin before they come home🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Angry

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I don't want to offend anyone but I really couldn't care less about designer brands.
If I see someone with a designer bag (or real converse 😉) I don't think anything of it.

I think in Julie's head, she wants everyone to know she has money and that means wearing brands , again in her head, she thinks that means she's 'better' than other people.

Fair enough if you want to TRET yoursen but that bag is awful 😖 and meJulie loves a tret

• Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
sent home from school with a headache on Thursday and says “I should be okay to go in on Monday”😂😂

• Haha

bubbles?99

VIP Member
So she binned a backpack after using it for 2 weeks? Wasn’t it new she bought before going? She could’ve given it to someone else to have surely, or bought it back and given it away on Facebook market place or something?

• Angry
  • Wow

yogiessexdubs

VIP Member
She comes across as a total cunt now. Imagine being 'new' at your 'job' surely you'd welcome comments in order to progress/improve. People have been commenting on her blogs for a while now saying how bad/loud the music is. Just ignorant.

Reactions: 27