Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink

VIP Member
IV not watch juile or Anna vlog in ages more since she move out. But Iv seen Julie swoping room around. It Is me or dose YouTube spend money like it's going out of fashion then just dump everything. juile cleared Anna wardrobe and taken it all 3 car loads to them bins out side supermarket then house clearance fetch her bed n that ladder deck along with pile of stuff out Anna room and rest of Anna furniture and I'm sure there was the record player witch I'm sure saf got her it's as suprise me that Atticus hasn't had the big room. And when did he start eating stake thought he only eat nugets as even as them on is Christmas dinner

ECH

VIP Member
I’m from Newcastle, and EVERYONE I know and all my family call it bolo’g’nese, it might be a northern/Geordie thing (i’m aware its very unitalian) but she is from Northampton….
North Eastern too and I do it! Everyone always made fun of me for saying it that way at uni so I'm glad for some validation

psychhh

Oh wow! I didn’t think of doing that! I guess it’s the only way to get through to her because she is completely dismissive of even the constructive criticism that she receives.
It’s great that the two psychologists on this thread think it’s okay, but I think that Julie is irresponsible and doesn’t have the intelligence to have thought about what she was doing in this video. Even though she had notes that she claimed not to have. She was looking for views to keep the money rolling in. She’s not looking to challenge the stigma!
It’s crazy that an industry that makes people so wealthy is so unregulated - apart from the advertising side and even then they get away with a lot.
I don't think it was okay! Just wanted to say that videos talking about mental health, in general, are good for reducing stigma etc but Julie didn't approach it in the correct way and it seemed as if she was doing it to look good/ get views. I don't agree with the content of the video or approach to the topic at all!