Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I wouldn’t have enjoyed a holiday my daughter paid for if she then invited her friend and we all had to share the same room!
I don't think that was the issue, haz is actually not that bad, watching the vlogs she got on well with abacus.
Was more to do with Julie just not enjoying the whole Disney experience she said on the vlogs she didn't like alot of the rides, she's neurotic and prefers her own routine and being around less people.

Reactions: 24
The comment about atticus' diet has gone, she must of deleted it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: truth hurts mejules

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't think that was the issue, haz is actually not that bad, watching the vlogs she got on well with abacus.
Was more to do with Julie just not enjoying the whole Disney experience she said on the vlogs she didn't enjoy alot of the rides.
I agree Haz came across well but it was still weird they all shared a room with their beds right next to one another.

I haven’t watched the vlog yet. But hasn’t she been a few times before so if you didn’t like the rides the first time you went you wouldn’t suddenly like them on subsequent visits?!! I hate rides myself so hate theme parks!

Just read the comments on the latest vlog and she’s liking them and replying to most of them. Most unlike her! Can’t see any comments from her No.1 fan Douglas though 🤔😉

Reactions: 9
I agree Haz came across well but it was still weird they all shared a room with their beds right next to one another.

I haven’t watched the vlog yet. But hasn’t she been a few times before so if you didn’t like the rides the first time you went you wouldn’t suddenly like them on subsequent visits?!! I hate rides myself so hate theme parks!
Bed situation, ana and haz would have just got to bed by the time Julie gets up at 5am, she's been to disneyland Paris which you can't compare to florida one much smaller and less to do, she did mention she's been to florida years ago not sure if it was disney they went to the last time.
I think 2 weeks was part of the problem its along time in the same place doing things you don't really enjoy, a week is all they needed there.

Reactions: 4
Just read the comments on the latest vlog and she’s liking them and replying to most of them. Most unlike her! Can’t see any comments from her No.1 fan Douglas though 🤔😉
I’m sure once she’s done liking and replying to comments she will log out of The Me Julie account and Douglas will appear 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TBF to Julie though they went to Disneyworld for Atticus I'm sure it was a nice experience for her but she is 47 and walking around for hours all day must be tiring.

• Haha
Well this vlog was more of the same really wasn’t it? Atticus getting what he wants, eating a crap diet and interrupting Julie and touching everything in sight! I can’t blame her for wanting to relax but normal people would be skint and have a chilled weekend at home not go away again.

Reactions: 12
How sad is it that she needs a second holiday to recover from Disney 😂😂😂 these people live in a different universe 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve watched the vlog now. I can’t get over how many times she said how much she needed the break!

Has she never thought of making her own sandwiches for the short journey instead of stopping at McDonald’s and Starbucks? Then she does a Tesco shop saying they need bread, eggs etc. She said she’d got a curry then later said again she was having the curry but then had to get cash out for the chip shop? Ate out both days and had a breakfast on site. Can’t see when she would have used anything from her Tesco shop, so probably yet another Ad for Tesco!

Reactions: 23
Not me being influenced by MeJulie and wanting to book that little holiday 🙈🤣 I quite liked that vlog tbh. Crazy how much happier she is in Hunstanton than in America. And tbf I honestly couldn't think of anything worse than 2 weeks at Disney so I can agree with her there haha.

Reactions: 19
Not me being influenced by MeJulie and wanting to book that little holiday 🙈🤣 I quite liked that vlog tbh. Crazy how much happier she is in Hunstanton than in America. And tbf I honestly couldn't think of anything worse than 2 weeks at Disney so I can agree with her there haha.
Yes it did look quiet and relaxing. Disneyland looks like my worst nightmare!

Reactions: 7
The Disney vlogs she came across as on edge and not enjoying it at all. She looked much more relaxed at Hunstanton.

Atticus just counting his fake money, he's gonna be a tight arse when he grows up 😂
Julie did look a lot happier in Hunstanton, just shows doesn't it.
I do wonder when does he see his dad? They are literally glued to the hip which tbh I don't think is very healthy. He should be going to friends houses!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
MJ was talking like she’d just been to hell and back when she was describing Disney 😂 also appreciated her describing the “hooge bunny” (hare) as “it was hoo- really big”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
About Atticus' diet when I was a child I'd only really eat chips when out anywhere and tomato pasta. I wasn't forced to eat things I didn't like but would always try things. Now I eat healthier and better than most people I know. Not saying that is Atticus' situation but kids are fussy and he may change, saying that my parents wouldn't have encouraged it by eating poorly themselves.

Reactions: 2
it didnt sell disney to me. it looked stressful and chaotic. the hunstanton holiday looked lovely in comparison

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.