Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if Julie thinks having a Disney shirt and a monster makes her a Brit abroad what does she think she is already?? A Brit abroad would probably be an improvement
Shes a posh brit abroad now she can buy designer gear. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did she ask so many times if the Monster had alcohol in it? is she an ex-alcoholic?!
I think so. She has said she always has a bottle of alcohol free wine in the fridge because it 'feels like' she's drinking wine.

I am teetotal and I have no need to 'feel like' I'm drinking alcohol.

Reactions: 15
What a weird family, Julie is so far up her own arse she thinks she's too good for a cheesy Disney t shirt? Stuck up cow

Reactions: 14
It seems she likes the idea of holidays and shopping for it but she has done nothing but moan about how tired and hot she is. She would have been better off going to Brighton.

Reactions: 13
She'll be home now sitting in her 2x2 garden smoking 100 fags happy as a pig in tit

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In one of Ana’s videos she said they were going to hire a car for at least one day.
From what they’ve posted so far doesn’t look like they ended up doing that. Probably would’ve suited all of them better to have spent at least a few days doing something other than Disney parks and shopping

Reactions: 11
Ffs the way she went on with that disney tshirt. What an hole.

Not being funny but doesn't she wear novelty clothes over Xmas period...her jumpers and tshirts etc?

Reactions: 9
Yeah all she ever does is buy novelty tit for every season of the year… she thinks she’s got so much style and class but in reality she’s got ZERO

Reactions: 7
Thanks Julie for making me laugh already this morning, she's on her insta stories doing a bloody daniel Wellington sales pitch, embarrassing idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thanks Julie for giving me my laugh already this morning, she's on her insta stories doing a bloody daniel Wellington sales pitch, embarrassing idiot.
Size of those “perfect frames” that don’t fit her face. Looks like something I’d wear for a migraine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who is she trying to kid anyway? When the went to Disney land Paris she wore a Disney shirt Ana had got her from primark. She thinks she’s all that now she has a Youchoobe channel and wannabe snob with her bleeping nose in the air

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.