Julie Stanton #3 Hey hooge spender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie's meltdown over a tshirt the daughters vlog šŸ™„ She's a nasty piece of nothing. That kid needs to fck off. And Julie seriously needs lessons in editing!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Oh man Julieā€™s editing needs some work lol. Didnā€™t really see any animals on the video either she built it up to be the best thing ever that safari ride.
Why is Haz on everyoneā€™s holiday this year is she the key person to invite? Look on Malta vlogs from Jas and Soph and there she is again in her interesting outfits, people donā€™t wanna see your ass love cover up a bit yeah?

Not sure if that comment from Jules about Atticus been dressed ā€˜appropriatelyā€™ for animal kingdom was a sneaky dig at Haz in her mini skirt thing but it wouldnā€™t surprise me donā€™t think she wants her thereā€¦

Reactions: 11
nah why has no one noticed how she says haribos in anas new video in target šŸ˜­

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't understand why Julie kept saying "I know him yeah yeah I know what he likes, I got it yeah yeah I know him yeah"
I assume most mothers know what their 7/8 year old child likes and don't need to repeat

nah why has no one noticed how she says haribos in anas new video in target šŸ˜­
Because she pronounced it like that in Atticus birthday vlogs šŸ¤£ it's normal to us now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie is the gift that keeps on giving -

ā€œCurrently in front of us thereā€™s a Kimono dragonā€ šŸ„²šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Julie having a panic attack over the Monster drink?? "These go right over my head, why do people walk around with these, early in the morning??" etc. Wtf? Julie is a massive caffeine addict, it's just caffeine in a different form! She's also a nicotine addict. We know she HAS to have a coffee first thing (apparently it 'hits the spot') and probably has a fag with it too. So why judge people who fancy monster drink before uni or work?

Poor excuse of a 4th disney vlog from Julie, even she fell asleep half way through editing it!
Poor Atticus. The first few days were full on fun for him but then his mum got bored of the parks and went back to dragging him round the shops, and now as the holiday nears it's end his mum just wants to be in the room a lot of the time organising the packing and 'working' and editing videos while he knows Ana and Haz are off having fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Julie having a panic attack over the Monster drink?? "These go right over my head, why do people walk around with these, early in the morning??" etc. Wtf? Julie is a massive caffeine addict, it's just caffeine in a different form! She's also a nicotine addict. We know she HAS to have a coffee first thing (apparently it 'hits the spot') and probably has a fag with it too. So why judge people who fancy monster drink before uni or work?

Poor Atticus. The first few days were full on fun for him but then his mum got bored of the parks and went back to dragging him round the shops, and now as the holiday nears it's end his mum just wants to be in the room a lot of the time organising the packing and 'working' and editing videos while he knows Ana and Haz are off having fun.
Her own daughter wakes up and drinks coca cola for breakfast, does she not realise the caffeine in coke? šŸ˜‚ she really is a bit simple.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When she said she looks like a Brit abroad. Idk about you lot but a monster and a Disney shirt donā€™t scream Brit to me. She looks like someoneā€™s chain smoking, bitter Nan abroad

Reactions: 22
When she said she looks like a Brit abroad. Idk about you lot but a monster and a Disney shirt donā€™t scream Brit to me. She looks like someoneā€™s chain smoking, bitter Nan abroad
I thought Disney was a place to relax, have fun, release your inner child not judge and treat it like new money fashion week like Julie. She's becoming more and more pretentious in every vlog. So yeah we move šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
I couldn't reply on last thread as now locked but the small YouTuber was Emily Jackson, total head. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't understand what they've done for 2 weeks apart from shopping animal kingdom epcot and magic kingdom. Did they do universal? I used to go with my family when I was younger and they always took me to the beach to break the trip up

Reactions: 6
Julie's normally had five cups of coffee by 7am.
I don't like energy drinks either so I can understand to an extent what she is saying however her coffee addiction is just as bad! I have three cups of decaf tea a day and that's ample šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 9
Looking forward to seeing neurotic julies first vlog back from Disney and all the designer things she's bought that she can't even pronounce, need a good laugh.

• Haha
So if Julie thinks having a Disney shirt and a monster makes her a Brit abroad what does she think she is already?? A Brit abroad would probably be an improvement

• Haha
Why did she ask so many times if the Monster had alcohol in it? is she an ex-alcoholic?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.