Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure where you're from but in Ireland she became prominent being called out by the Instagram account Bloggers Unveiled for making fun of a poor old man on the beach trying to do a work out. It kind of backfired as it increased her followers. She is a nasty piece of work and the fact that she takes the head off people for commenting says everything.

Agree she's definitely 100% an absolute witch she's not a nice person in general. When she goes out she sits with a miserable face sitting on her on her phone. I'd say she gives other girls enjoying their night the side eye too.
Her stories are basically her with a filter pouting giving a peace sign 24/7 she never has anything interesting to say.

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure where you're from but in Ireland she became prominent being called out by the Instagram account Bloggers Unveiled for making fun of a poor old man on the beach trying to do a work out. It kind of backfired as it increased her followers. She is a nasty piece of work and the fact that she takes the head off people for commenting says everything.
She certainly can pay anything she likes for cosmetic surgery but unfortunately she can’t get a personality transplant she has the most unattractive personality. She reminds me of someone that should be on zoolander cause she only has one look and that’s to peace and pout with stupid filters and say ‘are you dumb’ to every answer to a question she can’t understand as it goes against her narrative

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She certainly can pay anything she likes for cosmetic surgery but unfortunately she can’t get a personality transplant she has the most unattractive personality. She reminds me of someone that should be on zoolander cause she only has one look and that’s to peace and pout with stupid filters and say ‘are you dumb’ to every answer to a question she can’t understand as it goes against her narrative
Yessss, same as Tina and I even noticed it with Bella. What is the point of posting 3 videos on stories in a row of just you staring at the camera in silence pouting. Weirdos!

You are so right. She is exactly like a character from Zoolander. She is dangerously obsessed with herself. The state of her lips after getting the lip tattoos. She is going to look some state in a few more years. Every part of her body is fake or tampered with.

The filter on her new lips just makes her look like a Bratz doll. I bet you she will look like Donatella Versace or something in the future between her sunbed obsession and all her surgery.

• Haha
So funny how she goes to get her lips done and was like don’t worry with the colour it’ll look natural. I think it’s abit late to be worrying about looking natural. She looked so much better before she got all the surgeries, she looks much older now

Reactions: 3
I feel she has way too much money coming in and doesn’t know what to do with it

Reactions: 2
This girl has 3 spots and she's going to a dermatologist because her skin is so bad 🙄

Reactions: 3
This girl has 3 spots and she's going to a dermatologist because her skin is so bad 🙄
My other half saw her at a club he works and said she had really bad acne. She treats her acne with BCP and sunbeds, not sustainable and risky.

My other half saw her at a club he works and said she had really bad acne. She treats her acne with BCP and sunbeds, not sustainable and risky.
Probably why she has a constant filter on but I wish she'd just be honest a lot more people could relate to her.

Probably why she has a constant filter on but I wish she'd just be honest a lot more people could relate to her.
I agree, she is so open about her surgeries but seems v insecure about her skin/face. The stupid filter makes her look ridiculous.

"Oh boo hoo I couldn't sleep in today" This girl is so out of touch with reality. YOU DO NOTHING ALL DAY. No job to go to, no family, no nothing. You have literally all day to sleep.

Reactions: 8
"Oh boo hoo I couldn't sleep in today" This girl is so out of touch with reality. YOU DO NOTHING ALL DAY. No job to go to, no family, no nothing. You have literally all day to sleep.
Bless her lol, did anyone crack up at her saying 'I don't want to destroy my body' by taking Roaccutane. Girl you've already ruined your bod with all the surgery.....

I know this was ages ago, but remember she spoke about opening a fitness studio? I think it would've been smart of her to do that and have something else to her name besides onlyfans. Nobody cares about any of her non-raunchy content as most of her followers are probably men who know her from onlyfans - this will bite her in the fake ass one day

Reactions: 4
She’s a joke haha try get up at 5:30am after working til 11.30pm for days on end Julia then you’ll know about catching up on sleep 😂

She’s a joke haha try get up at 5:30am after working til 11.30pm for days on end Julia then you’ll know about catching up on sleep 😂
What do people like her do all day 😂?! Even if I had plenty of money I'd still want to work for a sense of purpose and something to do. I'm out sick for one day with a week off and I'm going back Monday because I'm actually bored 🥱😂. Do they not get bored pouting into the camera and mining along to videos all day every day 😂?!

Reactions: 5
Arriving in Dublin with a fake covid test-? Is she having a laugh???? It’s bad enough to travel unnecessarily but to fake a test...........

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she thought she’d get through with a fake test is she that thick 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fake COVID test ? This just says it all. Selfish
ignorant cow. Pond scum has more intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 6