Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she bought it or is it rented? I know she recently moved to the UK but would she be allowed a mortgage so quick?
Definitely rented, she had a leak in apartment so she just upped sticks. She likes to portray that she lives in London, but I have summised she actually lives a good bit out where it is much much cheaper.

Reactions: 6
Definitely rented, she had a leak in apartment so she just upped sticks. She likes to portray that she lives in London, but I have summised she actually lives a good bit out where it is much much cheaper.
Yeah I think the same, she also has a car - a lot of young people in London don't have one

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think the same, she also has a car - a lot of young people in London don't have one
Yeah v few younger people need to drive in London. She was always asking for recommendations for places in Kent, she wonders how people find out her address 😂 Also easy to recognise places when you are from there.

In a nice area of London a 5 bed would cost 4.5-5k a month to rent, at v least.

Reactions: 5
Yeah v few younger people need to drive in London. She was always asking for recommendations for places in Kent, she wonders how people find out her address 😂 Also easy to recognise places when you are from there.

In a nice area of London a 5 bed would cost 4.5-5k a month to rent, at v least.
Where does she live in the uk? London or a borough outside of it? She could easily afford that 😯.

Has she bought it or is it rented? I know she recently moved to the UK but would she be allowed a mortgage so quick?
I feel like she implied that she bought that apartment but now we know she must have been renting. Again she's implying she bought this house (she thanked only fans for it) but I think its just to make herself look like she's doing well

Reactions: 6
I feel like she implied that she bought that apartment but now we know she must have been renting. Again she's implying she bought this house (she thanked only fans for it) but I think its just to make herself look like she's doing well
Not a chance of a bank giving a mortgage to a UK blow in doing OF. She wouldn't be spending all her money buying a house in UK either I reckon. Has to ve rented which is really not that inpressive or elite. Anyone can rent a place if you have a months deposit.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it must be rented. Why would one girl bother renting a 5 bed?? If she was smart she wouldn't be wasting money on that and would save and eventually buy a gaff with cash 🤑🤑🤑.

Reactions: 5
She put up a drivers ticket blocking out where she got it.. Could see "Ingham" obvious where is from. Then put up a box asking for place for tan and hair in Birmingham 🤣 A 5 bed house in Birmingham wouldn't be that much and Bham is a HOLE. Would get a fab house there for less than 2.5k a month. Not sure if she is stone mad or sensible, 3 hour commute to London 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ah so she moved to Birmingham. Now that makes sense.! Much more affordable than London. I did wonder where around London she would want to pay for a 5 bed rental

Reactions: 1
Agh so she confirmed she lives in Birmingham on Tik Tok. She is surprised people found out when she has it publically on Insta. The girl is an air head!!

Said she moved to Birmingham cause her PA lives there. Fair enough! But remind her of this next time she disses Dublin. And this is from a Brummie who lives in Dublin lol

This does show more lies though, she had been implying she had a 5 bed in London. These are not the same things.

Reactions: 2
No offense, but Birmingham is an absolute dump. Shopping is first class though !
O I 100% agree, it is not a flashy or even v open minded place. The crime too!! 🤯 Even if she is in a nice area, you don't feel safe there. Criminals don't 💩 on their own doorsteps. And she likes to flash the cash, I figured out what county she was living fairly quick. Someone found out where her old flat was.

Given she’s so flashy I’m not surprised people found out where she lives
She is your typical thrashy new money gen whatever, incapable of being modest. What goes up must come down, esp when your only asset is your looks and your bits.

I full on thought from her Insta that she lived in London..hilarious that she actually lives in Birmingham. Maybe not as minted as she makes out?

• Haha
Shes just starting to notice onlyfans is drying up so trying to make herself out to be an influencer so she can get money without doing anything, which is probably why she buys followers on instagram

Over in the Kneevo thread it was pointed out that Only Fans is a bit like an MLM, and that's exactly what this gaff in Brum reminds me of. All the Monat/Arbonne/Doterra huns being like THANKS MLM! and showing off a car/property/holiday etc - and it's all lies.

Reactions: 8
Over in the Kneevo thread it was pointed out that Only Fans is a bit like an MLM, and that's exactly what this gaff in Brum reminds me of. All the Monat/Arbonne/Doterra huns being like THANKS MLM! and showing off a car/property/holiday etc - and it's all lies.
I have been saying this for ages. The way they shout each other out for a fee to make money out of each other etc. I imagine these young fellas signing up are getting bored of the ones at the top now. Such a small % of people on OF actually make money, just like in MLM.

The bubble is gonna burst esp post pandemic. All those lil wankers out living their lives again 🤣

O and it is v easy to manipulate a PP balance and probably OF balance to lie about income. You just do something in page setup.

• Heart
Reactions: 2