Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else not believe a word she's saying and think she's trying to get cancelled for attention? I mean that's how she got her followers in the first place.
1. You're telling me you booked your flight late last night and didn't have time for a Covid test but had to time to buy a fake one?
2. You didn't get a fine. So who is paying for your hotel and your food for 2 days? Us taxpayers??
3. They gave you a nice room compared to everyone else. Probably because the garda was 'so nice' to you. He must have put a word in for you.
I would bet money on the fact she just arrived with no test, got fined and refused to stay in the hotel room they were putting her in so booked her own.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else not believe a word she's saying and think she's trying to get cancelled for attention? I mean that's how she got her followers in the first place.
1. You're telling me you booked your flight late last night and didn't have time for a Covid test but had to time to buy a fake one?
2. You didn't get a fine. So who is paying for your hotel and your food for 2 days? Us taxpayers??
3. They gave you a nice room compared to everyone else. Probably because the garda was 'so nice' to you. He must have put a word in for you.
I would bet money on the fact she just arrived with no test, got fined and refused to stay in the hotel room they were putting her in so booked her own.
Agree, she is full of tit. Also what is with the fake American accent

Reactions: 8
Agree, she is full of tit. Also what is with the fake American accent
She's one of the most BORING people Ive ever encountered online. How she has any friends I don't know because I'd say she sits with a face on her half the time.

Does anyone know if she got sent to the hotel on Saturday night or Sunday morning because she’s still there now so I wonder did she test positive for Covid? If I remember correctly she said she only had to stay for 2 days and its Tuesday now

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know if she got sent to the hotel on Saturday night or Sunday morning because she’s still there now so I wonder did she test positive for Covid? If I remember correctly she said she only had to stay for 2 days and its Tuesday now
It was Sunday morning that she was posting about it. Is it possible results are delayed due to the HSE ransomware, I wonder?

Reactions: 2
16th may she got caught so Sunday

Is she still in the hotel? I genuinely hope so because using a fake test is abhorrent. Then making a laugh of it for insta clout - genuinely hope the fine was substantial.

Reactions: 6
Anyone want Julia’s second hand acne cream 👀
Imagine handing out prescription medication on instagram. I'm actually appalled. Does she not realise there is so much info a patient needs to know when using prescription medication not only to just make sure it's the right one for them but to know the side effects and what things to avoid when using that kind of medication.

Also isn't that illegal to give away prescription medication?

Reactions: 4
Imagine handing out prescription medication on instagram. I'm actually appalled. Does she not realise there is so much info a patient needs to know when using prescription medication not only to just make sure it's the right one for them but to know the side effects and what things to avoid when using that kind of medication.

Also isn't that illegal to give away prescription medication?
You’re spot on but like when has the law stopped this thick tit doing anything 🤣

Because it literally is a surgeon’s work of art omg are these men that dozy to realise shes not had soo much work done
She writes them herself. Can’t believe she’s promoting forex traders she will literally promote anything and she’ll be in the group, yeah but she won’t be putting her cash on anything that’s for sure

I’ve noticed recently her surgical face is going downhill big time, she’s going back to what she originally looked like, (no harm at all) but I just think she’s far too young ! She might have turned out nice in her 20’s without that work or without that stupid pose and lips. Now she’ll never know.
and imagine her mother done all her fillers!! 😢

I’ve noticed recently her surgical face is going downhill big time, she’s going back to what she originally looked like, (no harm at all) but I just think she’s far too young ! She might have turned out nice in her 20’s without that work or without that stupid pose and lips. Now she’ll never know.
and imagine her mother done all her fillers!! 😢
When I saw her latest upload to insta, I thought she looked very old. Don’t get me wrong I have more wrinkles than her 😂 but something about her face shape is dating her.

Reactions: 3
I don't know whether it's an unflattering lip liner or another cosmetic procedure but her lips look like they've been sewn on. Very Pete Burns.

She has ruined herself, should have just stopped at the nose job