Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O yeah I saw Kat on Tinas page before. Her fella seems sleazy but gorgeous. Kat is a bit butters, if you know you know. Body is to die for, hopefully she keeps it looking natural.

Reactions: 3
It’s sad and so obvious with all that money she has she’s spending it on follower 😂😂
She lost an awful lot of followers recently and when I seen a huge jump I was like that doesn't add up anyway 😂. Last time I checked it was 87k perhaps now it's well over 93k sounds legit alright 🙈.

Definitely, she had a steady stream of followers before - its actually sad she bought some 😂😂😂

She’s nearly on 100k surely Instagram deleted a bots at some stage that’s so sad that she’s doing that and even feels the need to buy followers

Reactions: 1
She must have an agreement with the plastic surgery place that he has X amount of followersShe has been losing loads lately. So pathetic if it is just to make ot look like she has more. Those bots won't do anything for gaining OF subscribers.

Reactions: 2
She must have an agreement with the plastic surgery place that he has X amount of followersShe has been losing loads lately. So pathetic if it is just to make ot look like she has more. Those bots won't do anything for gaining OF subscribers.
I was thinking she had some sort of agreement with them. Those bots won't do anything for that plastic surgeon either 😂.

Lol maybe she knows OF money will run out and is trying to get on the influencer train? She has been tagging a lot of her outfits lately

Do they honestly think people are oblivious to this 😂?! I don't think it's the first time it's been done either. Look at the comments too like 60 to 100 comments on average out of the say 80k followers 🤔😂. Something doesn't add up 😂.

Reactions: 1
I doubt brands will take her seriously because with someone with her followers she should already be getting deals

It’s so obvious she’s nearly on a 100k can see her posting a pic with balloons celebrating her bought followers

• Haha
I doubt brands will take her seriously because with someone with her followers she should already be getting deals

It’s so obvious she’s nearly on a 100k can see her posting a pic with balloons celebrating her bought followers
Anyone with half a brain would know they're bought followers 😂. I'm not big into instagram or long on it so a lot of this is new to me but yeah wouldn't someone who buys their followers lose credibility 🤔?! I bet she seen she was rapidly losing followers and couldn't take it.

Lol maybe she knows OF money will run out and is trying to get on the influencer train? She has been tagging a lot of her outfits lately
She's not a nice person though. Any decent brand wouldn't work with her.

Yeah with the caption "thanks so much for the 100k, sub to my OF to see where I put this balloon after this picture. Only $4 😛🍑"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For a girl that doesn't "influence" much besides plastic surgery and selling pictures of your fanny, to get over 13,000 followers in a day or two is really spectacular 👏👏🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is the worst, she uses ableist language all the time. Not to mention she thinks she is justified to use the N word, all because she will only bang black guys!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope all her whips and paddles on her wall are all vegan and not leather 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5